Request to mods on this site

venkatesh

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am Venkatesh, and some of my downloads have been put up on your site. I request you to plz take them off your server because I feel that I have enough space to host it on my new site [URL Removed]
Thanking You,
Venkatesh.

jonah

International Coach
Nice site Venkatesh :) , although I hope this has nothing to do with the rubbish about BLC Online being spread over at NZWarriors?
Good luck with the site :) ...

S

Ste

I am Venkatesh, and some of my downloads have been put up on your site. I request you to plz take them off your server because I feel that I have enough space to host it on my new site http://cricket.pcplayground.com
Thanking You,
Venkatesh.
Maybe you could contact me via MSN messenger again about this and Ill see what I can do.

Ste

venkatesh

School Cricketer
I dont think we need to chat for just removing the files from the server. I am sure they can be removed, just as they were uploaded.

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
In the same way I think that you should immediately scrap the copied tournament that you have initiated at NZ Warriors as it was BLC/C2002 Online's idea.

Regards.

jonah

International Coach
I didn't realise this person was one and the same (venkatesh/maverick), although I had my suspicions Warriors had something behind this...

Bill Lawry

Banned
For your notice ritwik, Sports Pavilion could host anything they want because you are not in charge there are you so you should keep your mouth shut. Sports Pavilion all the way baby /d/ One other thing, one of you guys here hacked in to my msn and sent out viruses to everyone in my list and i have a strong feeling it is ste becuase he is a liar and a hacker. Those posts you made about Dave sending you documents is a lie and i think you spent days trying to find a cover up for your hacking of his server, you should know that hacking is a serious crime and you could get thrown behind bars.Zimharil has very good sense to change his font when he posted about hacking Dave's site, why will Dave go through all that trouble changing the font in that post so you can see that Zimharil had a very good cover up for that post.

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
just get lost Orin..looks like your master :D and you have nothing better to do..

Edited By Shailesh on 1043541457

Bill Lawry

Banned
I must get lost, lets make a test case out of this:
Ask ste if he sent a email to Dave telling him that i sent him all the posts in the private forum on Dave's forum which is a lie and that only proves that he is a liar.Muchless hacking, he could hack someone site and then have a coverup. /d/

Bill Lawry

Banned
just get lost Orin..looks like your master :D and you have nothing better to do..
Looks like my master, I only serve the one and only Lord almighty. Why dont you stop harrassing your self and say that you are a hacker.

Edited By Orin on 1043542202

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
i kept my mouth shut all this time but these ppl or idiots from daves forums are spreading shit all over this forum so why dont u idiots (frm daves forum) shut up ur mouth and do ur dirty work and spread shit where it is supposed to be :angry: :angry: :angry:

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
For your notice ritwik, Sports Pavilion could host anything they want because you are not in charge there are you so you should keep your mouth shut.
If you people are adament than so be it. I may not be charge of "Sports Pavilion"(thank god for that :laugh:) but i think i am incharge here, so maybe you and all your forum mates can shut up about removing things from this site. The Files Venkatesh has released are freeware and as far as i know its perfectly legal to distribute them through a site as long as:
1.No sum is charged for the files
2.Any of the files in the archive have not been modified in any way.
If Venkatesh wants his files removed i would suggest him to start charging a sum for them(!) because in that case c2002 online or any other site will have to ask for his permission to sell the files.

I am not banning you(at least for now) because i thought that you people should also have an oppurtunity to see what a real forum is like!

jonah

International Coach
Nice one ritwick :) .
kmk, glad to see you've taken your time, read the evidence and seen sense. Good on you mate.
Warrior sure has brainwashed those plonkers over at their forum...

S

Ste

Yes, its amazing how many people in his forums are being totally brainwashed by Warrior.

The only reason for that is that his forums promise that if you make loads of post you get to be an admin, and people dont want to ruin their chance of that. He has basically enforced a ban against anyone from his forums or his own mods speaking to me, even ones that I have chatted with for a long time before this situation started. They are basically afraid of him removing their mod status in his regime where posts are edited (including some of Orins), by other mods and in there Online Tournament so that if a mod wants a certain team, someone else who's chosen a team's post will be edited. But this is the sort of regime that is accepted in NZWarriors forum.

Ste

Users who are viewing this thread