Cant connect to server problem....

D

Dutch

Please remove this post and thread if it is in the wrong place but I am at my wits end. I am having dreadful trouble connecting to PC at the moment. My browser says it can't find the server. It si so frustrating especially now I need to be on line doing modding responsibilities. Anyone have any ideas how to fix it? I have checked firewall, all other websites are loading without problems. Are others having a problem? Is it my computer? My network? (Other computers on this network also cannot connect!) I haven't changed anything.............:(

Viral Shah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please remove this post and thread if it is in the wrong place but I am at my wits end. I am having dreadful trouble connecting to PC at the moment. My browser says it can't find the server. It si so frustrating especially now I need to be on line doing modding responsibilities. Anyone have any ideas how to fix it? I have checked firewall, all other websites are loading without problems. Are others having a problem? Is it my computer? My network? (Other computers on this network also cannot connect!) I haven't changed anything.............:(

I am also having the same problem. Its says connection lost.Try Again. When i try after 5 minutes the site starts. I am facing this problem from last few days.

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
Yeah mate I have the same problem, It say's Oops The site is blocked!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Google Chrome, huh? I've had those server error pages for a bunch of different websites. Next time it happens, try using a different browser and seeing if it is still not available.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
This site becomes incredibly slow, and it happens quite frequently. What's up?

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Next time it happens, try using a different browser and seeing if it is still not available.

It's quicker just going to the website I posted and putting the address in.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well if its down for everyone you've found the problem. If it's just down for you then the problem is with your computer and you can try a different browser. Simple :yes

D

Dutch

Google Chrome, huh? I've had those server error pages for a bunch of different websites. Next time it happens, try using a different browser and seeing if it is still not available.

Nah it doesn't work for any browser I try or any computer on the network, although other sites are available. The strange thing is is that I try to load PC, get a server not available blurb, then when I try to connect to another site it says the same until I try to load that site three or four times and then its the. Every time I get a negative response from PC, other sites aren't available for a short time. What the heck????

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Nah it doesn't work for any browser I try or any computer on the network, although other sites are available. The strange thing is is that I try to load PC, get a server not available blurb, then when I try to connect to another site it says the same until I try to load that site three or four times and then its the. Every time I get a negative response from PC, other sites aren't available for a short time. What the heck????

Then it's probably something on your side..

Leaving aside few hiccups, PC has been running pretty well for me.

D

Dutch

Then it's probably something on your side..

Leaving aside few hiccups, PC has been running pretty well for me.

Mmm, I wish I knew what it was....takes me half an hour sometimes to get on here....

Last edited by a moderator:

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Mmm, I wish I knew what it was....takes me half an hour sometimes to get on hear....
IDK. You say if PC doesn't work, other sites don't work for 5-10 minutes as well. All I can sense is that something's wrong with your connection. Not sure though.

Users who are viewing this thread