Request to mods on this site

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yeah it's a sad situation there..since dave is a master in creating multiple hotmail accounts he is chatting to them as 'Ste', emailing us as 'Andrew', has multiple ids on his own forums - first he posts like he is from blc, then replies as himself then bans his own id (this guy must have some serious disorder!)..so people there get excited/brainwashed and come here to post stupid things..

Edited By Shailesh on 1043597476

Bill Lawry

Banned
why did you not reply to my allegation against you ste about you sending an email to dave telling him that i sent you all the posts in the private forum. Do you want to corrupt the forum or what. /d/

S

Ste

why did you not reply to my allegation against you ste about you sending an email to dave telling him that i sent you all the posts in the private forum. Do you want to corrupt the forum or what. /d/
I did no such thing Orin! I havent emailed Dave for ages, can you please sent me the email so I can confirm if it was from me or not.

Someone else has also told me of emails to Dave which I have suposidly sent but have had nothing to do with.

Ste the post above to see about MSN/email address's that have nothing to do with me.

Ste

venkatesh

School Cricketer
So when are my downloads going to be removed??
Just need a simple answer.

Edited By venkatesh on 1043645361

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
hey venkatesh u know u are trying to collect salt in wet hands all u will get is salty fingers and no salt
i think u got the answer ???

S

sangamm

i still dont get it!!
y do you want your downloads to be removed...
and another thing...STOP advertising ur site!

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
So when are my downloads going to be removed??
Just need a simple answer.
Well the simple answer, as i have given in my post above, is that your downloads probably will NOT be removed.
I am doing something that is perfectly legal by freely distributing files without changing the original content and I am also giving due credit to the author(that is you).

So goodbye, Admin wannabe!

yaju

School Cricketer
Venkatesh,

Don't forget that C2K2Online has played a big role in making you popular. Of the infinite site changes your downloads were always here and when people compained about non-resumable servers, C2K2Online removed all that.

For you C2K2Online is like a house in which you were brought up and have now built a new house where you want to live. You think it is good?

However, it can happen that a link to your site can be placed alongwith every download.

You will have to contact Sanju also.

BTW, I just noticed that you have uploaded some of your files at NZWarriors. Huh?

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Yaju, thanks very much for your words.

Venkatesh, i guess an amicable solution to this problem can be reached and it was that which prompted ste to ask you to chat with him. But let me make one thing clear, the downloads will NOT be removed. Yaju's suggestion can be accepted too but i guess it would be too combursome. I think if we all put our heads together we can come up with a solution without taking the downloads of Cricket 2002 Online.

Is a mutually beneficial solution acceptable to you?

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
why dont u ppl give him a simple answer
here it is they wont give it to u they will always twist it
the answer is no no no

NO

and yes hearty congratulations on being the new admin of the new forum(whenever u become 1 that is)

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
"Is a mutually beneficial solution acceptable to you?"

we really don't have to be this nice considering the dirt being spread on nzfarters forum about us..but yeah talk to dave and let us know..

sachida

Club Cricketer
It is regretfull to see all the mess.
I am completely with ste, ritwikgames and admin of this forum.
This forum is the oldest one of its kind. I know it from BLC days and it has housed many of wonderful gamers and editors togather.
I sincerely request Vankatesh and others to work for joined effort to improve the game rather then putting their energy and time in creating their own kingdoms. Values have to be there in first place for any forum or site to survive. Contents dont make it happen.
Allegations and counter allegations are not going to give you good game.
As a gamer, i want to play a good game and not politics.
PEACE

Users who are viewing this thread