Requests For Kits In Blic !!

Rocky911

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Heyy Guyzz.........If u wanna have nice and new kits in ur BLIC than just post ur favourite teams new kits and the kit patch makerz will do it for u on ur requests.

From the patch makerz, Hariz has done most of the kitz which include 4 ODI kitz and 2 test kits. He has made Australia, India, PAkistan and Srilankas ODI kits and Pakistan, Bangladesh Test kits. He getz most of the requests seriously and iz strongly recommended.

WitchKing iz another gud kit editor. Currently he is makin all test playing nation kits. He has completed Australia, India, bangladesh and England test kit. He can also take requests.

Barmyarmy haz been workin on Australian test kit and England oneday kit. He haz also done a gud job and can go for otherz as well.

Lucky, another patch maker haz done work on several other accessories including edited bats and balls.

For a preview, u guyzz can go to the The BLIC download section but post ur reqeusts here for the Patch makers to start workin on new kits.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Rocky911 said:
Heyy Guyzz.........If u wanna have nice and new kits in ur BLIC than just post ur favourite teams new kits and the kit patch makerz will do it for u on ur requests.

From the patch makerz, Hariz has done most of the kitz which include 4 ODI kitz and 2 test kits. He has made Australia, India, PAkistan and Srilankas ODI kits and Pakistan, Bangladesh Test kits. He getz most of the requests seriously and iz strongly recommended.

WitchKing iz another gud kit editor. Currently he is makin all test playing nation kits. He has completed Australia, India, bangladesh and England test kit. He can also take requests.

Barmyarmy haz been workin on Australian test kit and England oneday kit. He haz also done a gud job and can go for otherz as well.

Lucky, another patch maker haz done work on several other accessories including edited bats and balls.

For a preview, u guyzz can go to the The BLIC download section but post ur reqeusts here for the Patch makers to start workin on new kits.

Whats with all the Z's, Rocky?!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Please post in correct English. 'Guyz' is not a word. 'Guys' is a word. Posting in this 'Gangster Slang' is neither big or clever.

I would give witchking a lot of credit for his work so far, the logos on the kits he makes are so smooth and realistic. A pat on the back for him.

You will be seeing some patches from me, but until a working version of BAGGI Studio is released you won't! I hardly play BLIC!

Remember, Rocky911. Post in correct English and you will be respected. ;)

Rocky911

School Cricketer
SkateBoarder said:
Please post in correct English. 'Guyz' is not a word. 'Guys' is a word. Posting in this 'Gangster Slang' is neither big or clever.

I would give witchking a lot of credit for his work so far, the logos on the kits he makes are so smooth and realistic. A pat on the back for him.

You will be seeing some patches from me, but until a working version of BAGGI Studio is released you won't! I hardly play BLIC!

Remember, Rocky911. Post in correct English and you will be respected. ;)

Hey Skate Boarder, i know that the correct word in English is Guys instead of Guyzz but thats how i write it and if u donot like it then donot reply to my posts. Im a pro American and English is my native language, dont mind me saying this but instead of focusing on my language, the thread was about requsting kits and not teaching lessons. If u wanna request a kit then post something here and if not then i would advise u not to reply to this thread.
Thnx !

kooljack9

Club Cricketer
can someone make the newzealand ODI or Test kit!!!!!!
:rolleyes:
maybe Hariz or WitchKing!!!!

witchking

School Cricketer
kooljaxk9, check the downloads section...u can see my entire ALL TEST NATIONS KIT PACK. I finished the new zealand test kit few days ago.

andy82

Club Cricketer
And I'm starting to work on a county's kit pack if were able to create a database editor for BLIC

Users who are viewing this thread