Requests Accepted Requests Thread *NOT For Requesting From Specific PC Users*

D

Deleted member 185125

Official MI jersey for anyone who is planning on creating...20200830_135741.jpg

KookaBurra_BEAST

School Cricketer
even rajasthan royals has shared their 2020 jersey for more details sleeve 1 sponsor-redbull sleeve 2 sponsor jio and dream11 ipl back sponsor-nine sanitary napkins
Opera Snapshot_2020-08-30_192603_www.rajasthanroyals.com.png

Jaydeeandcoke

School Cricketer
Hello All,

I know Women’s cricket isn’t as popular as the men’s game but I do enjoy playing the women’s side.

is anyone able to do an update on the women’s teams? England and Australia only really as for example Sarah Taylor has retired and a number of players scanned for 2019 aren’t now in the squad.

I would love a main creator to do a one off update to bring the game to 2020.

Thanks

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anyone please make and share the jerseys which are confirmed by the teams
general rule of thumb mate: Things will be done when they're done if chosen to be. Absolutely nothing wrong with requesting something, that's what the thread is here for, but constant "please make" posts about something you've already requested is tiresome. One guy got banned the other week for doing this end over end for a month. Your request is noted and if someone wants to make it then they'll get there - in their own time.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Don't worry mate, all good. I just don't want to see yourself inadvertently get in a sticky situation with the moderators. Uniforms just take time as there aren't many people who know how to do it, I myself have no clue on making uniforms. I'm sure they'll come around, but it will probably take some time.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks and i am sorry i will never repeat such an action again.
Like I said don't worry too much, we're not sending you out on the plank or the gallows, although it would give me great joy to see @Dutch walk the plank lol

D

Dutch

OIP.P4oDGIFiUlThssRotigCqwHaEW

Arrrrrrrrrrrrr....did someone mention my name?

Why are pirates called pirates.....they just arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

How much did the pirate pay for his wooden leg and hook hand....an arm and a leg!

ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

Laugh you scum!!!!!!

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
Hello All,

I know Women’s cricket isn’t as popular as the men’s game but I do enjoy playing the women’s side.

is anyone able to do an update on the women’s teams? England and Australia only really as for example Sarah Taylor has retired and a number of players scanned for 2019 aren’t now in the squad.

I would love a main creator to do a one off update to bring the game to 2020.

Thanks
Would love this.

Can't remember who, but they did a good job with them in the last addition

KookaBurra_BEAST

School Cricketer
Delhi Capitals 2020 jersey revealed and confirmed[DOUBLEPOST=1599285818][/DOUBLEPOST]Opera Snapshot_2020-09-05_090752_www.youtube.com.png
Chennai Super Kings 2020 jersey back sponsor is india cements as usual

Users who are viewing this thread