Requests Accepted Requests Thread *NOT For Requesting From Specific PC Users*

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
can somebody upload these 3 adboards of possible please. would really appreciate it

Attachments

• 20200429_134421.jpg
    20200429_134421.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 20200429_134445.jpg
    20200429_134445.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20200429_134900.jpg
    20200429_134900.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 7

Neil Harvey

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Like many others at this time I'm creating my club side and live streaming matches that would normally be played every saturday!

I find the logo creator terribly fiddly to use. Is there anyone that can create/upload our club badge for us please?

Thanks
Neil

DivanVenter

School Cricketer
Hello would you please make new lisenced gloves on cricket 19 on pc so that it can replace the old unlicensed gloves on cricket 19 would you maby make the following gloves:
evo3_gloves_800x.jpg gray-nicolls-Shockwave_300_cricket-gloves.jpg Gray-Nicolls-Supernova-600-Batting-Glove_1 (1).jpg images (10).jpg

Attachments

• KK_BG_00063_M_large.jpg
    KK_BG_00063_M_large.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 6
  • MRF-Batting-gloves-Elite-SKU_100055_100056.jpg
    MRF-Batting-gloves-Elite-SKU_100055_100056.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 5
  • sg-test-pro-cricket-batting-gloves-500x500.jpg
    sg-test-pro-cricket-batting-gloves-500x500.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 9dc480gjblb_3_1.png
    9dc480gjblb_3_1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • 9DC880G-BLB-DC-880-GLOVE-BACK.jpg
    9DC880G-BLB-DC-880-GLOVE-BACK.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 81D9FngR7tL._SL1500_.jpg
    81D9FngR7tL._SL1500_.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 47531.jpg
    47531.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 15494600.jpg
    15494600.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 3
  • WhatsApp_Image_2019-05-03_at_7.51.19_PM__17141.1558052283.jpg
    WhatsApp_Image_2019-05-03_at_7.51.19_PM__17141.1558052283.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 213031_Main_Thumb_0634321.jpg
    213031_Main_Thumb_0634321.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 193674_Main_Thumb_0354532__37564.1550260108.jpg
    193674_Main_Thumb_0354532__37564.1550260108.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 3
  • 214548_Main_Thumb_0594894.jpg
    214548_Main_Thumb_0594894.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 193674_Main_Thumb_0354532__37564.1550260108.jpg
    193674_Main_Thumb_0354532__37564.1550260108.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 3
  • 213031_Main_Thumb_0634321.jpg
    213031_Main_Thumb_0634321.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 15494600.jpg
    15494600.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 214548_Main_Thumb_0594894.jpg
    214548_Main_Thumb_0594894.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 3
  • hp33_sg_bg_pc_1_e.jpg
    hp33_sg_bg_pc_1_e.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 7f033-bg-ghost-600.png
    7f033-bg-ghost-600.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 3

Haych14

Club Captain
I was curious if there are any users on the community. That are in progress creating Wt20 world cup 2020 kits/teams or have done so already?

If you do know of any users in the community. Do post their community username in the thread. Or any pictures of the kits. Thanks Stay Safe.

If you want play online on cricket 19 in these unsafe times

PlayStation Gamertag: HaychOriginal

TheBillABCTV

School Cricketer
Hi All I am new here, I bought Cricket 19 from Steam, I am new to all this. I was wondering if a creator was willing to make Custom One Day Uniforms for me for all nations in the 1980-81 Style World Series Cup ODI Uniforms, that had stripes on top of shoulders to the arms, also same colour of those stripes the sides, and also pockets and collars. I have no idea how much it would cost me to have that all done. i would save up if any creator is willing to do that for me.
I have the World Series Cup logo on my desk top I copies same logo one with red ball and other one with white ball with Black stumps [For Red Uniforms], another one white ball with Sky Blue stumps [For Black Uniforms].

Teams and the Colours I want for the different Nations, red shirts uniforms with will have World Series Cup logo white ball, all other shirts will have World Series Cup logo red ball, also when I say Pads they are both Batsmans pads and wicket keeper's pads:

1. Australia: Test Uniforms the same as real life [white uniform, White hat, Green cap, Green Helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home and Away Uniform the same] Yellow Uniforms with green as 2nd colour [Green sides of shirt, green collars, Green stripes on top should to arm, Green Trouser pockets], Yellow Trousers, Yellow pads, Yellow caps, yellow hats and yellow helmets.
T20 Uniforms as they are in real life

2. England:Test Uniforms the same as real life [white uniform, white hat, Dark Blue Cap, Dark Blue Helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home and Away Uniform the same] sky Blue Uniforms with Dark Blue as 2nd colour [Dark Blue sides of shirt, Dark Blue collars, Dark Blue stripes on top should to arm, Dark Blue Trouser pockets], Sky Blue Trousers, Sky Blue pads, Dark Blue caps, Dark blue hats and Dark Blue helmets.

3. South Africa:Test Uniforms the same as real life [white uniform, white hat, Green cap, Green Helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home and Away Uniform the same] Green Uniforms with Yellow as 2nd colour [Yellow sides of shirt, Yellow collars, Yellow stripes on top should to arm, Yellow Trouser Pockets], Green Trousers, Green pads, Green caps, Green hats and Green helmets [South Africa opposite to Australia's ODI uniforms].

4. West Indies:Test Uniforms the same as real life [white uniform, white hat, Maroon cap, Maroon Helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home and Away Uniform the same] light Grey Uniforms with Maroon as 2nd colour [Maroon sides of shirt, Maroon collars, Maroon stripes on top should to arm, Maroon Trouser Pockets], light Grey Trousers, light Grey pads, Maroon caps, Maroon hats and Maroon helmets.

5. New Zealand:Test Uniforms the same as real life [white uniform, white hat, Black cap, Black helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home and Away Uniform the same] Tan Uniforms with Dark Brown as 2nd colour [Dark Brown sides of shirt, Dark Brown collars, Dark Brown stripes on top should to arm, Dark Brown Trouser pockets], Tan Trousers, Tan pads, Dark Brown caps, Dark Brown hats and Dark Brown helmets.

6. India:Test Uniforms the same as real life [white uniform, white hat, Dark Blue cap, Dark blue helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home and Away Uniform the same] sky Blue Uniforms with Yellow as 2nd colour [Yellow sides of shirt, Yellow collars, Yellow stripes on top should to arm, Yellow Trouser pockets], sky Blue Trousers, sky Blue pads, sky Blue caps, sky Blue hats and Dark Blue helmets.

7. Pakistan:Tests Uniforms the same as real life [white uniform, white hat, Dark green cap, dark Green helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home and Away Uniform the same] apple Green Uniforms with Royal Blue as 2nd colour [Royal Blue sides of shirt, Royal Blue collars, Royal Blue stripes on top should to arm, Royal Blue Trouser pockets], apple Green Trousers, apple Green pads, apple Green caps, apple Green hats and Dark Green helmets.

8. Sri Lanka:Tests Uniforms the same as real life [white uniform, white hat, dark Blue cap, Dark blue helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home] Yellow Uniforms with Dark Blue as 2nd colour [Dark Blue sides of shirt, Dark Blue collars, Dark Blue stripes on top should to arm, Dark Blue Trouser pockets], Yellow Trousers, Yellow pads, Dark Blue caps, Dark Blue hats and Dark Blue helmets.
ODI Uniforms [Away] Royal Blue Uniforms with Yellow as 2nd colour [Yellow sides of shirt, Yellow collars, Yellow stripes on top should to arm, Yellow Trouser pockets], Royal Blue Trousers, Royal Blue pads, Royal Blue caps, Royal Blue hats and Royal Blue helmets.

9. Zimbabwe:Test Uniforms the same as real life [white uniform, white hat, Green cap, Green helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home and Away Uniform the same] Red Uniforms with Yellow as 2nd colour [Yellow sides of shirt, Yellow collars, Yellow stripes on top should to arm, Yellow Trouser pockets], Red Trousers, Red pads, Red caps, Red hats and Red helmets.

10. Bangladesh:Test Uniforms the same as real life [white Uniform, white hat, Green cap, Green helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home] Dark Green Uniforms with Red as 2nd colour [Red sides of shirt, Red collars, Red stripes on top should to arm, Red Trouser pockets], Dark Green Trousers, Dark Green pads, Dark Green caps, Dark Green hats and Dark Green helmets.
ODI Uniforms [Away] Red Uniforms with Dark Green as 2nd colour [Dark Green sides of shirt, Dark Green collars, Dark Green stripes on top should to arm, Dark Green Trouser pockets], Red Trousers, Red pads, Red caps, Red hats and Red helmets.

11. Kenya:Test/First Class Uniforms the same as real life [white uniform, white hat, Apple Green cap, apple Green helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home and Away Uniform the same] apple Green Uniforms with Red as 2nd colour [Red sides of shirt, Red collars, Red stripes on top should to arm, Red Trouser pockets], apple Green Trousers, apple Green pads, apple Green caps, apple Green hats and apple Green helmets.

12. Netherlands:Test/First Class Uniforms the same as real life [white uniform, white hat, Orange cap, Orange helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home] Orange Uniforms with Dark Blue as 2nd colour [Dark Blue sides of shirt, Dark Blue collars, Dark Blue stripes on top should to arm, Dark Blue Trouser pockets], Orange Trousers, Orange pads, Orange caps, Orange hats and Orange helmets.
ODI Uniforms [Away] Dark Blue Uniforms with Orange as 2nd colour [Orange sides of shirt, Orange collars, Orange stripes on top should to arm, Orange Trouser pockets], Dark Blue Trousers, Dark Blue pads, Dark Blue caps, Dark Blue hats and Dark Blue helmets.

13. United Arab Emirates:Test/First Class Uniforms the same as real life [white Uniform, white hat, Black cap, Black helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home] Black Uniforms with light Grey as 2nd colour [light Grey sides of shirt, light Grey collars, light Grey stripes on top should to arm, light Grey Trouser pockets], Black Trousers, Black pads, Black caps, Black hats and Black helmets.
ODI Uniforms [Away] Ligt Grey Uniforms with Black as 2nd colour [Black sides of shirt, Black collars, Black stripes on top should to arm, Black Trouser pockets], Ligt Grey Trousers, Ligt Grey pads, Black caps, Black hats and Black helmets.

14. Scotland:Test/First Class Uniforms the same as real life [white uniform, white hat, Dark Blue cap, Dark Blue helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home and Away Uniform the same] Dark Blue Uniforms with light Blue as 2nd colour [light Blue sides of shirt, White collars, light Blue stripes on top should to arm, light Blue Trouser pockets], Dark Blue Trousers, Dark Blue pads, Dark Blue caps, Dark Blue hats and Dark Blue helmets.

15. Ireland:Test Uniforms the same as real life [white Uniform, white hat, Dark Blue cap, Dark Blue helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home] Green Uniforms with Dark Blue as 2nd colour [Dark Blue sides of shirt, Dark Blue collars, Dark Blue stripes on top should to arm, Dark Blue Trouser Trouser pockets], Green Trousers, Green pads, Green caps, Green hats and Green helmets.
ODI Uniforms [Away] Dark Blue Uniforms with Green as 2nd colour [Green sides of shirt, Green collars, Green stripes on top should to arm, Green Trouser Trouser pockets], Dark Blue Trousers, Dark Blue pads, Dark Blue caps, Dark Blue hats and Dark Blue helmets.

16. Afghanistan:Test Uniforms the same as real life [white Uniform, white hat, Red cap, Red helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home] Royal Blue Uniforms with Red as 2nd colour [Red sides of shirt, Red collars, Red stripes on top should to arm, Red Trouser pockets], Royal Blue Trousers, Royal Blue pads, Royal Blue caps, Royal Blue hats and Royal Blue helmets.
ODI Uniforms [Away] Red Uniforms with Royal Blue as 2nd colour [Royal Blue sides of shirt, Royal Blue collars, Royal Blue stripes on top should to arm, Royal Blue Trouser pockets], Red Trousers, Red pads, Red caps, Red hats and Red helmets.

17: Canada:Test/First Class Uniforms the same as real life [white Uniform, white hat, Red cap, Red helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home] Red Uniforms with Black as 2nd colour [Black sides of shirt, White collars, Black stripes on top should to arm, Black Trouser pockets], Red Trousers, Red pads, Red caps with white stripe, Red hats with white stripe and Red helmets.
ODI Uniforms [Away] Black Uniforms with Red as 2nd colour [Red sides of shirt, White collars, Red stripes on top should to arm, Red Trouser pockets], Black Trousers, Black pads, Red caps with white stripe, Red hats with white stripe and Red helmets.

18. Bermuda:Test/First Class Uniforms the same as real life [white Uniform, white hat, Royal Blue cap, Royal Blue helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home] Royal Blue Uniforms with Maroon as 2nd colour [Maroon sides of shirt, Maroon collars, Maroon stripes on top should to arm, Maroon Trouser pockets], Royal Blue Trousers, Royal Blue pads, Royal Blue caps, Royal Blue hats and Royal Blue helmets.
ODI Uniforms [Away] Maroon Uniforms with Royal Blue as 2nd colour [Royal Blue sides of shirt, Royal Blue collars, Royal Blue stripes on top should to arm, Royal Blue Trouser pockets], Maroon Trousers, Maroon pads, Royal Blue caps, Royal Blue hats and Royal Blue helmets.

19. Namibia:Test/First Class Uniforms the same as real life [white Uniform, white hat, Royal Blue cap, Royal Blue helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home] Royal Blue Uniforms with Red as 2nd colour [Red sides of shirt, Red collars, Red stripes on top should to arm, Red Trouser pockets], Royal Blue Trousers, Royal Blue pads, Royal Blue caps, Royal Blue hats and Royal Blue helmets.
ODI Uniforms [Away] Red Uniforms with Royal Blue as 2nd colour [Royal Blue sides of shirt, Royal Blue collars, Royal Blue stripes on top should to arm, Royal Blue Trouser pockets], Red Trousers, Red pads, Royal Blue caps, Royal Blue hats and Royal Blue helmets.

20. East Africa:Test/First Class Uniforms the same as real life [white Uniform, white hat, Black cap, Black helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home] Black Uniforms with Yellow as 2nd colour [Yellow sides of shirt, Yellow collars, Yellow stripes on top should to arm, Yellow Trouser pockets], Black Trousers, Black pads, Black caps, Black hats and Black helmets.
ODI Uniforms [Away] Yellow Uniforms with Black as 2nd colour [Black sides of shirt, Black collars, Black stripes on top should to arm, Black Trouser pockets], Yellow Trousers, Yellow pads, Black caps, Black hats and Black helmets.
T20 Uniforms is the ODI Uniforms Home and away

21. United States of America:Test/First Class Uniforms the same as real life [white Uniform, white hat, Dark Blue cap, Dark Blue helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home] Dark Blue Uniforms with Red as 2nd colour [Red sides of shirt, White collars, Red stripes on top should to arm, Red Trouser pockets], Dark Blue Trousers, Dark Blue pads, Dark Blue caps, Dark Blue hats and Dark Blue helmets.
ODI Uniforms [Away] Red Uniforms with Dark Blue as 2nd colour [Dark Blue sides of shirt, White collars, Dark Blue stripes on top should to arm, Dark Blue Trouser pockets], Red Trousers, Red pads, White caps, White hats and White helmets.

22. Papua New Guinea:Test/First Class Uniforms the same as real life [white Uniform, white hat, Black cap, Black helmet]
ODI Uniforms [Home] Black Uniforms with Red as 2nd colour [Red sides of shirt, Red collars, Red stripes on top should to arm, Red Trouser pockets], Black Trousers, Black pads, Black caps, Black hats and Red helmets.
ODI Uniforms [Away] Red Uniforms with Black as 2nd colour [Black sides of shirt, Black collars, Black stripes on top should to arm, Black Trouser pockets], Red Trousers, Red pads, Black caps, Black hats and Black helmets.

The USA and PNG sides are the only ones never to play in the World Cup If a Creator is willing to help by doing these uniforms the 980-81 style World Series Cup ODI uniforms I am not sure how much it will cost me, but I would pay even if I had to save up. If a Creator was to make these uniforms for me in the Colours I want for each team, I have the 3 World Series Cup logos transparent. If someone does this for me I would like those uniforms available for the whole community to download if they wish. Yes The Creator gets the Credit as I could not do this, and i would be thankful if someone was willing to do all this for me.

Neil Harvey

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hi guys.
Anyone able to upload this logo for my club team? Would be very appreciative if someone could?

Nrbfnhz6_400x400.jpg

TheBillABCTV

School Cricketer
The Australian World Series Cup shirt from 1980-81. The World Series Cup logo with the red ball is the original logo. The other two logos I made because teams that have red shirts. The one I made white ball and sky Blue Stumps would go on teams that wear black shirts. The 3 World Series Cup logos I uploaded them in Transparent. If a Creator is willing to create this for me and also share it for the Cricket 19 Community I would be happy. I uploaded those logos, I hope I am allowed to do this. Yes I am new here.

Attachments

• Australian ODI Shirt from WSC 1980-81.jpg
    Australian ODI Shirt from WSC 1980-81.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 6
  • World Series Cup logo.png
    World Series Cup logo.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 6
  • World Series Cup logo White ball for red uniform only.png
    World Series Cup logo White ball for red uniform only.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 5
  • World Series Cup logo White ball & Sky Blue Stumps for Black uniform only.png
    World Series Cup logo White ball & Sky Blue Stumps for Black uniform only.png
    45 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The Australian World Series Cup shirt from 1980-81. The World Series Cup logo with the red ball is the original logo. The other two logos I made because teams that have red shirts. The one I made white ball and sky Blue Stumps would go on teams that wear black shirts. The 3 World Series Cup logos I uploaded them in Transparent. If a Creator is willing to create this for me and also share it for the Cricket 19 Community I would be happy. I uploaded those logos, I hope I am allowed to do this. Yes I am new here.

WSC logo is already on the server mate. I’m also reasonably sure you could make that shirt, or at least a very close approximation, with the base patterns

swisscheese

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
shared some pakistan teams from that era you can check em out on the community

Users who are viewing this thread