Rock Band/Guitar Hero

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Have you seen the new instruments though? The keyboard is a real midi keyboard, and one of the 'pro' guitar controllers is a real electric guitar that can be plugged into an amp. The other 'pro' guitar has six strings and 102 buttons to represent 6 strings and 17 frets. And the 'pro' drum kit has 4 pads and 3 cymbals. That's as close to real instruments as you're gonna get playing a video game.

ajdude

International Coach
Have you seen the new instruments though? The keyboard is a real midi keyboard, and one of the 'pro' guitar controllers is a real electric guitar that can be plugged into an amp. The other 'pro' guitar has six strings and 102 buttons to represent 6 strings and 17 frets. And the 'pro' drum kit has 4 pads and 3 cymbals. That's as close to real instruments as you're gonna get playing a video game.

I actually haven't, no haha. I was referring to the ones that I've played anyway, link? Well, I've seen the keyboard anyway.

ARay

County Cricketer
learn how to play real instruments :sarcasm

I don't think you should make statements like this, unless you really know a person well. Because it looks extremely negative (even if it is meant as a joke)

ajdude

International Coach
Looks mint, might get the guitar one haha. I wasn't the best at piano so we'll see how that goes now, haha.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't think you should make statements like this, unless you really know a person well. Because it looks extremely negative (even if it is meant as a joke)

dw I know Riz quite well :p

Chewie added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Looks mint, might get the guitar one haha. I wasn't the best at piano so we'll see how that goes now, haha.

Yea for me I'm quite worried about the price haha

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Got GH 3, Band Hero and Rockband. Love em, can't wait for Rockband Coldplay/Green Day.

Users who are viewing this thread