No Requests rohit's arena :NZL-16,IND,SA-15,ENG-15 KITS; SKY SPORTS OVERLAY & LOGOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRILANKA ODI-15

TtOKzFx.png

tried my best 2 make it perfect....hope u guyz wl lyk it

njy frnds....:cheers

Attachments

• sl_odi_away.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 542
@rohitmaharana58 you have plagiarized my lion design and back design in your SI kit. I made them from scratch. They are not available on Google. You have also plagiarized my Indian front shirt design in your Indian kit but i didn't reported it because i thought you will not do it again. But you did it again. DOES ANYONE HERE KNOWS HOW TO REPORT PLAGIARISM. @SRT @MattW

Sparsh what kit are you talking about I'm sure the SL WC kit is scratch done I helped him with pics from the internet and the non WC isn't like yours as it doesn't have the sun Ray effects coming from SL badge and the lion effect most likely come from internet pics, rohit has been a very active and long standing member of this community I can't believe he would use other peoples work but I will leave him to answer

@asheswonder m talking about the non world cup kit. I have searched many Google pages for those back and shoulder designs but i didn't even found something similar to those. So i made them myself. They are my hard work.

I still can't believe it but will wait for rohit to reply and I guess you chaps will need to sort this out hopefully without bannings etc

I 'll never believe rohit plagiarizing anyone else works. He is such a nice person as well as a great modder. I know him for a long long time now.

wha
@rohitmaharana58 you have plagiarized my lion design and back design in your SI kit. I made them from scratch. They are not available on Google. You have also plagiarized my Indian front shirt design in your Indian kit but i didn't reported it because i thought you will not do it again. But you did it again. DOES ANYONE HERE KNOWS HOW TO REPORT PLAGIARISM. @SRT @MattW

what rubbish is this......if any one want i can provide its PSD FILE that i hav made...if i can make the front design which is realy tough....so how can someone think dat i cant make the back design wch is easier.....realy this is disgraceful....it realy hurts

What is difficult or tough about the front design. You only have to make some rays coming from the logo and some hexagonal design behind them. If you haven't plagiarized my design then why the back design looking like pasted.

shirt_sleeves_long_d.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread