Round 1:Chennai v Toronto @ Neutral (9.11.2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
so basically we lost to a team that didn't post their line up? Congrats Boys. :clap. Well Played to matt and Wolf who seemed to be the only good thing to come out of that.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Just to clarify - the lineup played by Chennai wasn't a reversed lineup, but a lineup without Nats.

Even then, pretty impressive performance. Poor show TT!

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
well that's stupid then, they haven't even posted a line up. So you chose one for them just without any nats.. and they win? Poor poor organisation.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
We chose one without Nats isn't poor organisation. It's a harsh enough punishment. We might consider reversing lineups while we're at it for future games, but considering matches will be happening every alternate day, not everyone is going to have the time to pop in and post a lineup.

The fact that you lost to a side with no Nats while playing all 3 of yours shows your side still has some work to do ;)

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Can't believe Chennai won the game winthout any Nats, good performance by the Chennai side and as Zorax said TT have some work to do.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
As part team Owner I protest this result, I could not care less if we lost the game had it been a team selected by Chennai, but the Simmer selects a team without Nats and believes that was the right thing to do!! What should have been done is to select a team similar to TT with 3 Nats and then I would gladly accept the result and that is why this match should be replayed!!!

naresh091

International Cricketer
Haha we won the game.Some great batting from Navin.I saw the thread by yesterday noon and beleived Rohit would post the team before the stipulated time.Dint think the simmers would be this fast.Little unfortunate for the Tanks here but well done CC! And Good luck to TT for their next game.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Removing Nats is a punishment for not picking a lineup. Otherwise all the sides wouldn't even bother if we were going to pick a 3-Nat lineup for them. We might consider reversed-lineups to go with it too.

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
As part team Owner I protest this result, I could not care less if we lost the game had it been a team selected by Chennai, but the Simmer selects a team without Nats and believes that was the right thing to do!! What should have been done is to select a team similar to TT with 3 Nats and then I would gladly accept the result and that is why this match should be replayed!!!

I don't think that you would say the same if TT had won the match. The point is that you have lost the match and that's all.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Removing Nats is a punishment for not picking a lineup.

I can't really say that is much of a punishment anymore as I have seen a fair few teams picking line ups with only 1 or 2 Nats anyway!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Only BB and VV have done that so far, and it doesn't make much sense. They probably feel their Nats are hardly better than the PC players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread