Not open for further replies.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
That's 2 losses now in OD. Poor batting especially after the new ball had been negotiated with to a certain extent. Unlucky for me but it happens. Batsmen really should have given our bowlers a bit more runs to play with.

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
2 out of 2 and unbeaten in all formats. It's a struggle batting on these green wickets but so far we have managed to do just enough to see us through. Another good performance from the captain, this time with the ball, good on ya skipper! Fairly pleased with my contribution, economical with the ball and a very useful knock with the bat, loved smashing the winning runs with a six back over the bowler!! UTS!!!

PokerAce

Banned
Disappointing defeat, the lower order needs to buck up. Though credit to the bowlers who did try to give the win till the end.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It is great that everyone has been contributing to our wins, not the case of one man team.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Easy win for us but our batting made it a close encounter. Kudos to the bowling unit which is getting better and better.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Great all-round display, we played as a team and hence another win on the cards. It was disappointing to see myself bowled out for cheap but hopefully I can do well in the next few matches. Great going.

X Factor

Panel of Selectors
X Rebels
Disappointed not to got a chance in 50 over match on turning pitch :([DOUBLEPOST=1440151332][/DOUBLEPOST]But very happy with Teams job :)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
It was a green wicket certainly not a turner I'm afraid man. Be patient, as we you will be very valuable to us in other games.
FYI, In our previous game against the Dragon on this pitch Navin Gandhi bowled the best being a spin bowling AR, so it isn't always that spinner don't do their best on green track, its about their ability.

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
See you moved to Spain, are you staying there?

Yeah man, if everything works out. Fancied a change of lifestyle, Sydney's on the slide these days sad to say, as I've really enjoyed living there. The soul of the place has been sucked out. So I'm now in Valencia, it's nice being a back in Europe, it's been a while.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
so how's the spanish coming along, then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread