Round 3: Dublin Destroyers v Beijing Blitzers @ Neutral (13.11.2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
yea. HE played just brilliantly
This lineup looks strong to me even though we played with only two NATS
VV's been playing with only two internationals since the beginning of the season and we've won two of our games as well...

I've said this before, and I'm saying it again, and I can't stress it enough. As important as raw talent is, team balance and bowling side according to the pitch is equally important. Sure, at the moment we have random pitches, but this is just to everyone. When the Home / Away games begin, pay due attention to what type of bowlers you're playing, what pitch is it, where your main batting strength lies, etc.

P

pcfan123

Ok I must suck in this game. What is used to determine skill points etc? Maybe drop me and play another spinner in the next match.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow great win Blitzers, playing Kalu,was was great and finally our international contributed in a win for the first time. Great bowling by Suren, Bladescape and myself to restrict them to 160 odd. Anyways we need to carry the same form into the next matches.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Congrats guys. 23 this time :(...you should thanks me for playing Romesh :D

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I've noticed with this game, Nats barely make a difference. Even in my testing, several default batsmen outscored Viv, Hobbs, Gavaskar and co. Lot of luck involved.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I've noticed with this game, Nats barely make a difference. Even in my testing, several default batsmen outscored Viv, Hobbs, Gavaskar and co. Lot of luck involved.
Its where you're playing them man. Look at the pitches. If its an uneven, or some other kind of pitch which heavily favours fast bowlers, and the new bowl attack of the other team is powerful, early wickets might tumble more easily than usual. You've got to play these people a bit lower on the order then. On the other hand, if its a pitch not really favoring fast bowlers, make most of the first 6 overs of powerplay restrictions where mostly only quick bowlers will bowl. I'm not really supposed to say anything about it, but I fail to see how you guys are so easily ignoring it!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Wow, an excellent team effort for us. Firstly with bowlers. Bladescape did outstanding job. He should have got 4 overs as he would have ripped off the batting line up even more. :D And the gamble with Kalu worked out. :hpraise

Well done, BB! :banana2

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Its where you're playing them man. Look at the pitches. If its an uneven, or some other kind of pitch which heavily favours fast bowlers, and the new bowl attack of the other team is powerful, early wickets might tumble more easily than usual. You've got to play these people a bit lower on the order then. On the other hand, if its a pitch not really favoring fast bowlers, make most of the first 6 overs of powerplay restrictions where mostly only quick bowlers will bowl. I'm not really supposed to say anything about it, but I fail to see how you guys are so easily ignoring it!
We aren't ignoring it, we've won two out of two so far! :p

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator

We don't know the pitch type in advance atm.
Also if the nats aren't outscoring the other players then the ratings are flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread