Round 10: Dublin Destroyers v Beijing Blitzers @ Rebbit Gardens (30.11.08)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
I have a feeling that we might lose this from here.

Though, lets give it our best shot and I am sure we'll emerge on the winning side.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Welcome back. The players and commentators have had their dinner, and are returning to the field. Beijing have the uphill task of chasing 172 to win. If they do it, it'll be a remarkable win and a really shocking loss for Dublin. Given the way both sides have played so far this season, I wouldn't put it past them. Bart King has the ball, and we're underway...​

0.1 Bart King to Romesh Kaluwithrana, Short ball, pulled away for four! (4)
0.2 Bart King to Romesh Kaluwithrana, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)
0.3 Bart King to Romesh Kaluwithrana, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close. (0)
0.4 Bart King to Romesh Kaluwithrana, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark. (0)
0.5 Bart King to Romesh Kaluwithrana, Ooooh, he's not going to be a happy man after that dismissal. His partner called him through for a suicidical single there! If I were him I'd stay far, far away...

Romesh Kaluwithrana run out Offcutters
Runs : 4 Balls : 5 S/R : 80

(0)
0.6 Bart King to Shalin Hitter, Rubbish ball, short and on the legs, flicked away with ease. Four more. (4)

End of over 1
Beijing Blitzers 8/1 (RR : 8) Required RR(8.63)
Shalin Hitter 4 (1b)
Funknath 0 (0b)
Bart King 1-0-8-0

1.1 Hmarka to Funknath, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment! (0)
1.2 Hmarka to Funknath, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)

1.3 Hmarka to Funknath, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)
1.4 Hmarka to Funknath, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call. (0)
1.5 Hmarka to Funknath, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment! (0)
1.6 Hmarka to Funknath, Inside edge, and gone! Great bowling, and some loose batting.

Funknath b Hmarka
Runs : 0 Balls : 6 S/R : 0

(0)

End of over 2
Beijing Blitzers 8/2 (RR : 4) Required RR(9.11)
Pranav Pathak 0 (0b)
Shalin Hitter 4 (1b)
Hmarka 1-1-0-1

2.1 Bart King to Shalin Hitter, Yorker full and outside offstump, the batsman just squeezes it away for a quick single to cover. (1)
2.2 Bart King to Pranav Pathak, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
2.3 Bart King to Pranav Pathak, He comes on the front foot to drive it, and is beaten for bounce! But instead of checking his shot, he follows through with it and sends it sailing into the pavillion! 6 runs, excellent batting! (6)
2.4 Bart King to Pranav Pathak, Flicked off his hips through the vacant square leg region for two runs. The captain decides to remove a man from gully to cover up that spot. (2)
2.5 Bart King to Pranav Pathak, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single (1)
2.6 Bart King to Shalin Hitter, And that's a slower ball gone horribly wrong. Sits up and begs to be smacked for four, which it promptly is. (4)

End of over 3
Beijing Blitzers 22/2 (RR : 7.33) Required RR(8.82)
Shalin Hitter 9 (3b)
Pranav Pathak 9 (4b)
Bart King 2-0-22-0

3.1 Hmarka to Pranav Pathak, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)
3.2 Hmarka to Pranav Pathak, Tucked to off side, one more. (1)
3.3 Hmarka to Shalin Hitter, Edged and through the vacant gully region for four! And just after the captained had removed a man from there! Don't you just hate it when that happens? (4)
3.4 Hmarka to Shalin Hitter, Splendid shot for four! (4)

3.5 Hmarka to Shalin Hitter, No shot offered. (0)
3.6 Hmarka to Shalin Hitter, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)

End of over 4
Beijing Blitzers 31/2 (RR : 7.75) Required RR(8.81)
Shalin Hitter 17 (7b)
Pranav Pathak 10 (6b)
Hmarka 2-1-9-1

4.1 Bart King to Pranav Pathak, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single. (1)
4.2 Bart King to Shalin Hitter, Swing and a miss. No run. (0)
4.3 Bart King to Shalin Hitter, One more to the total. (1)
4.4 Bart King to Pranav Pathak, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though. (1)
4.5 Bart King to Shalin Hitter, Easy single. (1)
4.6 Bart King to Pranav Pathak, One more to the total. (1)

End of over 5
Beijing Blitzers 36/2 (RR : 7.2) Required RR(9.07)
Shalin Hitter 19 (10b)
Pranav Pathak 13 (9b)
Bart King 3-0-27-0

5.1 Hmarka to Pranav Pathak, Zorax is awesome. Huh, what? Oh yea, six runs. And Zorax = God. (6)
5.2 Hmarka to Pranav Pathak, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)
5.3 Hmarka to Pranav Pathak, And the batsman pulls out the sweep shot! Takes a lot of skill to play that, and he has enough to place it for two. (2)
5.4 Hmarka to Pranav Pathak, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call. (0)
5.5 Hmarka to Pranav Pathak, Perfect yorker on the leg stump. (0)
5.6 Hmarka to Pranav Pathak, Wide full toss, the batsman slashes at it and gets four more through point! Poor bowling. (4)

End of over 6
Beijing Blitzers 48/2 (RR : 8) Required RR(8.86)
Pranav Pathak 25 (15b)
Shalin Hitter 19 (10b)
Hmarka 3-1-21-1

6.1 age of the fall to Shalin Hitter, Tucked on the leg side, two more to the total. (2)
6.2 age of the fall to Shalin Hitter, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
6.3 age of the fall to Shalin Hitter, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment! (0)
6.4 age of the fall to Shalin Hitter, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
6.5 age of the fall to Shalin Hitter, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though. (1)
6.6 age of the fall to Pranav Pathak, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs. (2)

End of over 7
Beijing Blitzers 53/2 (RR : 7.57) Required RR(9.15)
Pranav Pathak 27 (16b)
Shalin Hitter 22 (15b)
age of the fall 1-0-5-0

7.1 barmyarmy to Shalin Hitter, Tucked on the leg side, two more to the total. (2)
7.2 barmyarmy to Shalin Hitter, No Run, excellent bowling. (0)
7.3 barmyarmy to Shalin Hitter, Buffet bowling, the batsman helps himself to four more. (4)
7.4 barmyarmy to Shalin Hitter, No shot offered. (0)
7.5 barmyarmy to Shalin Hitter, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)
7.6 barmyarmy to Shalin Hitter, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)

End of over 8
Beijing Blitzers 59/2 (RR : 7.38) Required RR(9.42)
Shalin Hitter 28 (21b)
Pranav Pathak 27 (16b)
barmyarmy 1-0-6-0

8.1 Biggy to Pranav Pathak, No Run, excellent bowling. (0)
8.2 Biggy to Pranav Pathak, Perfect yorker on the leg stump. (0)
8.3 Biggy to Pranav Pathak, Played to deep cover. Two runs. (2)
8.4 Biggy to Pranav Pathak, Swing and a miss. No run. (0)
8.5 Biggy to Pranav Pathak, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
8.6 Biggy to Pranav Pathak, Placed nicely into the gap. Two runs. (2)

End of over 9
Beijing Blitzers 63/2 (RR : 7) Required RR(9.91)
Pranav Pathak 31 (22b)
Shalin Hitter 28 (21b)
Biggy 1-0-4-0

9.1 barmyarmy to Shalin Hitter, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Deary me. The batsmen steal a single while laughing, the bowler has his hands on his head... (1)
9.2 barmyarmy to Pranav Pathak, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
9.3 barmyarmy to Pranav Pathak, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
9.4 barmyarmy to Pranav Pathak, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one (1)
9.5 barmyarmy to Shalin Hitter, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)
9.6 barmyarmy to Shalin Hitter, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single (1)

End of over 10
Beijing Blitzers 66/2 (RR : 6.6) Required RR(10.6)
Pranav Pathak 32 (25b)
Shalin Hitter 30 (24b)
barmyarmy 2-0-9-0

10.1 Biggy to Shalin Hitter, Good length delivery on the stumps, the batsman just leans forward and drives it past mid-on for four more. Lovely shot. (4)
10.2 Biggy to Shalin Hitter, That's gone high...really high...it's lost in the sky...will someone catch this? The fielders all come under it...someone has to take it...NOOOOOOO! It's been dropped! And the batsmen manage to come back for a third! (3)
10.3 Biggy to Pranav Pathak, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad. (0)
10.4 Biggy to Pranav Pathak, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single (1)
10.5 Biggy to Shalin Hitter, Good bouncer. The batsman attempts the hooks, and gets a top edge which lands safe. Only one. (1)
10.6 Biggy to Pranav Pathak, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)

End of over 11
Beijing Blitzers 75/2 (RR : 6.82) Required RR(10.8)
Pranav Pathak 33 (28b)
Shalin Hitter 38 (27b)
Biggy 2-0-13-0

11.1 Hooper to Shalin Hitter, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
11.2 Hooper to Shalin Hitter, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
11.3 Hooper to Shalin Hitter, Dabbed into the gap for a quick single. The captain decides to shift the field around a little bit. (1)
11.4 Hooper to Pranav Pathak, Hammered down the ground. Two more. (2)
11.5 Hooper to Pranav Pathak, Good shot, they're running hard, the throw comes in, but they've managed a comfortable two. (2)
11.6 Hooper to Pranav Pathak, Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run. (1)

End of over 12
Beijing Blitzers 81/2 (RR : 6.75) Required RR(11.4)
Shalin Hitter 39 (30b)
Pranav Pathak 38 (31b)
Hooper 1-0-6-0

12.1 age of the fall to Pranav Pathak, Chipped, and lands safe. Two runs in the mean while. (2)
12.2 age of the fall to Pranav Pathak, Hammered down the ground. Two more. (2)
12.3 age of the fall to Pranav Pathak, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs. (2)
12.4 age of the fall to Pranav Pathak, Very well bowled. (0)
12.5 age of the fall to Pranav Pathak, Short ball, worked off the hips for a single (1)
12.6 age of the fall to Shalin Hitter, AND HE'S OU...noooo! Got back home just in time. Two runs. (2)

End of over 13
Beijing Blitzers 90/2 (RR : 6.92) Required RR(11.7)
Shalin Hitter 41 (31b)
Pranav Pathak 45 (36b)
age of the fall 2-0-14-0

13.1 Biggy to Pranav Pathak, Short ball, cut away for a run. (1)
13.2 Biggy to Shalin Hitter, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)
13.3 Biggy to Shalin Hitter, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)
13.4 Biggy to Shalin Hitter, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
13.5 Biggy to Shalin Hitter, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
13.6 Biggy to Shalin Hitter, Perfect yorker on the leg stump. (0)

End of over 14
Beijing Blitzers 91/2 (RR : 6.5) Required RR(13.5)
Shalin Hitter 41 (36b)
Pranav Pathak 46 (37b)
Biggy 3-0-14-0

14.1 barmyarmy to Pranav Pathak, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)
14.2 barmyarmy to Pranav Pathak, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken. (1)
14.3 barmyarmy to Shalin Hitter, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two. (2)
14.4 barmyarmy to Shalin Hitter, Perfect yorker on the leg stump. (0)
14.5 barmyarmy to Shalin Hitter, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)
14.6 barmyarmy to Shalin Hitter, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)

End of over 15
Beijing Blitzers 94/2 (RR : 6.27) Required RR(15.6)
Shalin Hitter 43 (40b)
Pranav Pathak 47 (39b)
barmyarmy 3-0-12-0

15.1 age of the fall to Pranav Pathak, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single. (1)
15.2 age of the fall to Shalin Hitter, Short and pulled away for a single (1)
15.3 age of the fall to Pranav Pathak, Tucked on the off side, two more to the total. (2)
15.4 age of the fall to Pranav Pathak, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)
15.5 age of the fall to Pranav Pathak, Placed nicely into the gap. Two runs. (2)
15.6 age of the fall to Pranav Pathak, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single (1)

End of over 16
Beijing Blitzers 101/2 (RR : 6.31) Required RR(17.8)
Shalin Hitter 44 (41b)
Pranav Pathak 53 (44b)
age of the fall 3-0-21-0

16.1 Biggy to Pranav Pathak, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call. (0)
16.2 Biggy to Pranav Pathak, Hammered down the ground. Two more. (2)
16.3 Biggy to Pranav Pathak, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)
16.4 Biggy to Shalin Hitter, He's hit that high and hard...the fielder is coming underneath it...will he catch it? NOOOO! He spills the chance! And to add insult to injury, the ball rolls away for four runs. The bowler is fuming! (4)
16.5 Biggy to Shalin Hitter, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)
16.6 Biggy to Shalin Hitter, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single! (1)

End of over 17
Beijing Blitzers 109/2 (RR : 6.41) Required RR(21)
Pranav Pathak 56 (47b)
Shalin Hitter 49 (44b)
Biggy 4-0-22-0

17.1 barmyarmy to Shalin Hitter, The batsman lines up a big slog over cow corner, but inside edges it past the stumps and keeper for four! The bowler has a wry smile, if the batsman keeps that up, it won't be too long till he's back in the pavillion. (4)
17.2 barmyarmy to Shalin Hitter, The batsman goes for the big heave-ho, and connects fantastically! Six! (6)
17.3 barmyarmy to Shalin Hitter, Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run. (1)
17.4 barmyarmy to Pranav Pathak, He didn't middle that, but there is enough power on it to get the batsmen three. (3)
17.5 barmyarmy to Shalin Hitter, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)
17.6 barmyarmy to Pranav Pathak, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)

End of over 18
Beijing Blitzers 124/2 (RR : 6.89) Required RR(24)
Pranav Pathak 59 (49b)
Shalin Hitter 61 (48b)
barmyarmy 4-0-27-0

18.1 Hmarka to Shalin Hitter, He's hit on the pads, the fielders let out a shout. The umpire has no qualms, and gives him out!

Shalin Hitter lbw Hmarka
Runs : 61 Balls : 49 S/R : 124.5

(0)
18.2 Hmarka to Giggity Giggity, Dabbed into the gap for a quick single. The captain decides to shift the field around a little bit. (1)
18.3 Hmarka to Pranav Pathak, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
18.4 Hmarka to Pranav Pathak, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
18.5 Hmarka to Pranav Pathak, The batsman lines up a big slog over cow corner, but inside edges it past the stumps and keeper for four! The bowler has a wry smile, if the batsman keeps that up, it won't be too long till he's back in the pavillion. (4)
18.6 Hmarka to Pranav Pathak, The batsman lines up a big slog over cow corner, but inside edges it past the stumps and keeper for four! The bowler has a wry smile, if the batsman keeps that up, it won't be too long till he's back in the pavillion. (4)

End of over 19
Beijing Blitzers 133/3 (RR : 7) Required RR(39)
Pranav Pathak 67 (53b)
Giggity Giggity 1 (1b)
Hmarka 4-1-30-2

19.1 Bart King to Giggity Giggity, Full, almost yorker-length delivery outside offstump. Th batsman drives it hard and square of the wicket. Two more. (2)
19.2 Bart King to Giggity Giggity, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Deary me. The batsmen steal a single while laughing, the bowler has his hands on his head... (1)
19.3 Bart King to Pranav Pathak, He tried to go over the top but doesn't connect well. However, it's placed in the gap the ball trickles away for four. (4)
19.4 Bart King to Pranav Pathak, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
19.5 Bart King to Pranav Pathak, And that's been caught, by a man in the crowd! Six Runs! (6)
19.6 Bart King to Pranav Pathak, Full, wide, the batsman flails at it and finds the edge! The fielder dives to his right, and snaffles the catch! Gone!

Pranav Pathak c & b Bart King
Runs : 77 Balls : 57 S/R : 135.1

(0)

End of over 20
Beijing Blitzers 146/4 (RR : 7.3) Required RR(1.#J)
Binnu 0 (0b)
Giggity Giggity 4 (3b)
Bart King 4-0-40-1

The final scorecard for second innings was :
Score: 146
Wickets : 4
Overs : 20.0

AND THEY'VE DONE IT!!! Dublin have actually won a game for a change! Beijing have a loss, and the Manchester and Irish fans alike have gone wild celebrating! A huge win for Dublin, spearheaded by their frustrated captain Barmyarmy, who's 4 overs were instrumental in putting a brake in Beijing's scoring. Hmarka was exceptional as well, bowling a maiden in the powerplay and ending with 2 wickets for his efforts. Beijing lost two wickets, crucially Kaluwithrana, early in the innings, but still had a decent start with 48 runs in the first 6 overs. But from there one the Dublin reserve seamers stifled the runs brilliantly. Biggy bowled an excellent spell too, but it was BarmyArmy, who's first 3 overs cost only 12 runs, that ensure that BB's required rate kept spiralling out of control, and to a point where a DD win was inevitable.

Code:
Beijing Blitzers vs. Dublin Destroyers

Dublin Destroyers Innings 

Player                                         Status    R    B  4s  6s    S/R
Simbazz                           lbw Shantanu_Rooney    2    2   0   0    100
Andy Flower                       lbw Shantanu_Rooney    0    3   0   0      0
Highlander999                              b Surendar   13    7   3   0  185.7
Jack Hobbs                                    not out   83   61   8   1  136.1
Offcutters                          b Giggity Giggity   48   43   3   0  111.6
Hooper                                        not out   17    7   1   1  242.9
Biggy                                             dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Bart King                                         dnb    0    0   0   0      0
barmyarmy                                         dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Hmarka                                            dnb    0    0   0   0      0
age of the fall                                   dnb    0    0   0   0      0

Total: 172                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 8.6

Extras : 9    No Balls : 4       Wides : 3    Leg Byes : 2        Byes : 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beijing Blitzers Bowling

Players                              Overs   Maidens    Runs     Wickets    ER
Giggity Giggity                      2.5           0      23           1   8.12
NightProwler10                       4.0           0      27           0   6.75
Ravi Shastri                         2.0           0      16           0      8
Bladescape                           3.0           0      20           0   6.67
Shantanu_Rooney                      4.0           0      53           2  13.25
Surendar                             4.0           0      31           1   7.75

Total: 172                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 8.6

Extras : 9    No Balls : 4       Wides : 3    Leg Byes : 2        Byes : 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beijing Blitzers Innings 

Player                                         Status    R    B  4s  6s    S/R
Romesh Kaluwithrana                run out Offcutters    4    5   1   0     80
Funknath                                     b Hmarka    0    6   0   0      0
Shalin Hitter                              lbw Hmarka   61   49   8   1  124.5
Pranav Pathak                         c & b Bart King   77   57   4   3  135.1
Giggity Giggity                               not out    4    3   0   0  133.3
Binnu                                         not out    0    0   0   0      0
NightProwler10                                    dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Ravi Shastri                                      dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Bladescape                                        dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Shantanu_Rooney                                   dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Surendar                                          dnb    0    0   0   0      0

Total: 146                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 7.3

Extras : 0    No Balls : 0       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

Dublin Destroyers Bowling

Players                              Overs   Maidens    Runs     Wickets    ER
Hooper                               1.0           0       6           0      6
Biggy                                4.0           0      22           0    5.5
Bart King                            4.0           0      40           1     10
barmyarmy                            4.0           0      27           0   6.75
Hmarka                               4.0           1      30           2    7.5
age of the fall                      3.0           0      21           0      7

Total: 146                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 7.3

Extras : 0    No Balls : 0       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

Beijing Blitzers vs. Dublin Destroyers

Dublin Destroyers - 172/4 in 20.0 overs. 
Beijing Blitzers - 146/4 in 20.0 overs. 

Dublin Destroyers wins the match by 26 runs

Man of The Match - Jack Hobbs, without a doubt, for his masterful 83* off 61 balls.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Biggy is the captain not me.
Wicket maiden for hmarka - wonderful stuff.

Still can't believe that our nat bowler was once again the most expensive bowler on our team.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The match was in our hands & we slipped it in their ways. Anyways, better luck next time. :thumbs Lets forget this one and concentrate on next one. ;)

P

pcfan123

Yaaaaaaaaaay wicket maiden, what a comeback and what a win for the DD :)

Great batting by Hobbs and Try as well.

P

pcfan123

What else do you expect when two yanks open the bowling :) Domination

P

pcfan123

mariano-rivera.jpg

That 15 degree ICC rule really helps us :) Cheers Murali!

OffCutters

International Coach
About effing a time! Made a good score, just 2 runs off my 50, oh wut? We won? Meh. :D Good effort boys

bladescape

Club Cricketer
A pity we lost!

I was the most economical bowler!(Something I've done a lot of this season!)

shalin_hitter

Club Cricketer
We were never in control of the match.Our bowling was quite bad.
Our batting too was not upto the mark.Sadly we will have to win the next all 5 rounds to be the winners of PCPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread