Round 4 - Xtremely Xplicit -v- Sky Hawks @ Xtreme Circle, Maharashtra - Match on post #43

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bad start. :([DOUBLEPOST=1482239256][/DOUBLEPOST]Mushtaq welcome to XX![DOUBLEPOST=1482239310][/DOUBLEPOST]Fahad to the rescue @jomo

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Poor batting performance, Nandu - Barry good luck.[DOUBLEPOST=1482239685][/DOUBLEPOST]Bad start with the ball.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Twndo you beauty!!

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Samarth Ahirao smashing biggies...[DOUBLEPOST=1482240098][/DOUBLEPOST]Samarth Ahirao scored 50 in 27 balls... he playing match winning innings for Sky Hawks...

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Ah! The worst loss against the flops!

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Didn't watch the game. I got to laugh at the Digisims for allowing Samarth to score quick runs. The active ones failed and inactive ones succeeded. I always knew that defending is not properly working here. We've had almost all the games won by the chasing team.

Can someone post the scorecard please? I want to curse myself and other top order batsmen for failing to score. And bowlers for giving away too many runs... (jk :p)

So our quota system is over, all have played at least two games except two players. All the active players will be back in the next game. All of you, get back to the nets. No more entertainment. We got to win the next match to be able to qualify for playoffs. Let's hope Saints beat Demons so we are not in a situation where we hope for more NRR for qualification.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Can't believe we lost ! The top order failed but middle order gave us some good runs. Should have bowled better.

Users who are viewing this thread