Rsc test cricket

trewq

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have came through a site which gives browser-based Test cricket simulation game.The name of the site is RSC Test Cricket.The game contains over 2000 statistic-based representions of Test players from the
eight major cricketing countries from 1877-2009 - literally every Test cricketer of all time!.You can recreate any classic Test of the past or match up squads from different eras. You select your players, decide on a batting order and choose the bowlers. Batsman and bowlers perform true to their averages and economy. Bowlers are also divided by style and rated for endurance allowing for strategy decisions based on game, wicket and ball conditions. Decide whether to play conservatively or aggressively.
Ball-by-ball commentary is provided with a growing library of hundreds of results. An easy to print scorecard is produced at the end of a test and comprehensive statistics are kept for all tests played.

The main thing is there is no registration or download necessary. The game is strictly browser-based and free to play at RSC Test Cricket

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
It's very interesting in that it's almost a full game like ICC or Cricket Coach in detail, save for the rather pointless highlights mode. Good find.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^ Yeah I was enjoying the game for quite some time before I made an accident in clicking the 'Choose new batsman' button without clicking one of the radar button options. From there I wasn't able to redirect back to the match. Nonetheless still a great game, especially since its web-browser based.

P

pcfan123

Tried playing a test, scores are realistic but to click each over and refresh the page is annoying. Got to the 2nd innings before a database error crashed the game :mad:

Hitterman

International Coach
Don't worry guys, Brett is really busy these days and he will be making a lot of improvements in the coming days.:banana2

Users who are viewing this thread