Rules (Revised, now includes whole competition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here's the final set of rules for the group stages.

Revised Rules for Group Stages:

1)Each group will conist of 4 members(and a nonplaying mod).There shall be a total of 5 rounds with points the top two teams with the maximum number of points after the end of the rounds progressing to the next round.

2)For each round players are allowed to play the 10 over slog matches as many times as they wish.

3)A moderator shall be alloted to each group league and shall monitor the events of each round carefully.In case any team is found not abiding the rules,then that player would not be alloted any points for that round.Any points shown in the table for the moderator is invalid unless he is actually a part of the group.

4)Every round shall be held for 4 days,so members are requested to atleast register a score within that time for each of the 5 rounds.

5)Moderators shall post frequent updates on the league tables every now and then in the Group threads.

Please leave any queries or suggestions regarding the rules in the discussion thread.Thank You.

Sid.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Rules for 2nd Round:

1) Each group consists of 6 players and myself. 3 of those players finished first in their 1st Round group and 3 finished 2nd

2)For each round players are allowed to play the 10 over slog matches as many times as they wish.

3) My presense in each group is just to moderate. Any scores I make should be ignored

4) Each round is 5 days long and there are 4 of them.

Knockout round rules will follow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread