SA vs Aus 2nd Test

viral1991

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know, but still anything could happen in these FCs, but my position is good right now.

Correction : I have Ntini, I thought I had Nel! :)

Smack

School Cricketer
This one couldn't have gone much better for me so far. I got the main performers in Ntini, Nel, Kallis, Hussey & Pointing.

I left out Warne thought the pitch would be better for the seamers so i hope Kaspa can do a decent job. Just like the 1st test i picked Boucher over Gilchrist.

I also picked Rudolph as his technique is a bit more sound than the likes of Gibbs and Smith.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Stupid De Villers, I drop him and he goes on to make a biggie. I think I've lost my luck in this one.

viral1991

International Cricketer
aussie1st said:
Stupid De Villers, I drop him and he goes on to make a biggie. I think I've lost my luck in this one.

Nup, he is not stupid. I keep my trust in him & he scores a biggie. I think I've had my luck in this one. :)

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
ponting is doing good for me, he is my captain and scoring runs.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
People with Ponting as captain will be on top. I need Ponting to get out quickly and a century of Hayden.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I think I'm out of it due to me nothing having the SA bowlers. Kasper hasn't done enough to make up the difference.

akira2291

Club Cricketer
ZexyZahid said:
People with Ponting as captain will be on top. I need Ponting to get out quickly and a century of Hayden.

same captain i guess ;)
i hope hayden can to well in the second innings. i actually dont have nel and clark, but all other >2 wicket takers. but i think i will be in the middle order, not more.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Thats what you can do with lots of money.
After the last test why wouldn't you want Hayden, he took heaps of catches and made runs.

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
only ponting cant make the difference in the game, i got ponting and as captain but nothing special from the bowling side.

correction : ponting scored 2 centuries in 2 innings and then my bonus player hayden too scored a century, bolwers r not making any magic so its a good chance for me to win this one too.

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Everybody with Ponting will be on top, unless they don't have Hayden or Lee.

Users who are viewing this thread