Australia vs South Africa ODI Series

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Australia vs South Africa ODI Series + twenty/20, Cutoff Date: February 24 @ 3:30 PM GMT

Squad

SA
# *Graeme Smith
# +Mark Boucher
# AB de Villiers
# Boeta Dippenaar
# Herschelle Gibbs
# Andrew Hall
# Justin Kemp
# Charl Langeveldt
# Andre Nel
# Makhaya Ntini
# Robin Peterson
# Shaun Pollock
# Ashwell Prince
# Johannes van der Wath
# Neil McKenzie (20/20 only)
# Justin Ontong (20/20 only)
# Roger Telemachus (20/20 only)
# Thandi Tshabalala (20/20 only)
# Loots Bosman (20/20 only)

Aus
* +Adam Gilchrist
* Simon Katich
* *Ricky Ponting
* Damien Martyn
* Andrew Symonds
* Michael Clarke
* Michael Hussey
* Shane Watson
* Brad Hogg
* Brett Lee
* Nathan Bracken
* Stuart Clark
* Mick Lewis
* Mitchell Johnson

Last edited:

Hariz

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thx for making this aussie1st, I'll register myself in due time as I missed the Srilanka/Bangla FC comp. A lot of young players participating from both sides so the selections will be a bit tricky.....perhaps you can give us some tips on those Aussie young guns ;)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Hariz said:
Thx for making this aussie1st, I'll register myself in due time as I missed the Srilanka/Bangla FC comp. A lot of young players participating from both sides so the selections will be a bit tricky.....perhaps you can give us some tips on those Aussie young guns ;)

The Aussie side young? Lol I wish, the only young gun in there is Johnson. He is too risky to punt on cause he may only get 2 games where he does crap in both. Watson you guys should know about. The rest same as the VB series.
Its the SA one with young guns :)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I guess so or they wouldn't have taken him. The only way he will play is if they drop Hogg to supersub. I can't see them dropping one of the quicks.

inzi_fan

School Cricketer
Whoohoo!! My first ever fantasy team. Hope to kick all y'all arses.

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
A Nice idea is to choose the player whom u think will play surely or at least got 70-80% chances to play, cuz there r lot of young players and u dont know whether they will play or not or if played will they perform well on international level in their early games, so i will choose the players like smith, pollock from S. African side and ponting, martyn from the australian.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Symonds is ruled out of the Twenty20 match cause of injury. He is supposed to play in the first ODI. Hussey will also miss the Twenty20 match, since he will be in Australia to watch his new born child. Maybe this will affect some people's selection.

akira2291

Club Cricketer
thanks for the info zahid. i've selected my team already and have those players in my squad ;) im out for the weekend and return sunday. lets see what will happen. my last FC win so long ago - quite 2 months.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I wanted to choose Symonds as captain, but I've got rethink my team now. And they aren't real great South African batsmen in here, who I think will score a lot of runs. Maybe I will choose all five batsmen as Australian players.

y2j826

yeaps it will surely affect by some way, however i didnt choose symonds as captain this time, was going to do that but suddenly changed my mind and choose ponting as captain but symonds is my bonus player and hussey is not in my team this time.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Cutoff date is 15.30 GMT. :mad I've got to hurry. While the match starts at 16.00 GMT.

y2j826

ZexyZahid said:
Cutoff date is 15.30 GMT. :mad I've got to hurry. While the match starts at 16.00 GMT.

u havent created ur team yet, do it man just do it, only 15 min left for deadline.

Users who are viewing this thread