Australia vs South Africa ODI Series

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Symonds and Hussey both in my team, them missing this won't be a problem.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
y2j826 said:
u havent created ur team yet, do it man just do it, only 15 min left for deadline.

Normally the deadline is set, when the match starts: http://uk.cricinfo.com/db/NEW/LIVE/frames/AUS_RSA_TWENTY-20-I_24FEB2006.html

It starts at 16.00 GMT

I just made my team and then got an error, that my bonus player wasn't in my team. I clicked back and everything was gone. :mad

Luckily I made it again and this time everything went right. But it was close. Only minute was left!

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
rain at first game and in 20-20, match is delayed for some time.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
From the line-up I see all my players are playing except for Hussey and Symonds. I included them, since I thought most people would include them. So no loss for me.

And I wanted to choose one South African batsman, but I didn't know who was in form, so I went ahead to choose some Australian batsman instead, since I was in time pressure. From what I see now is that Dippenaar was the batsman in form in the VB Series. But he isn't in the Twenty20 match team.

viral1991

International Cricketer
I started making my team when there were 8 minutes left.

I finished it & then looked at the time reamaining, and it was 4 minutes.

I have never created my team so late, and I have Gilly as captain because I will get double points for catches too!

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Well, you get 5 points for a wicketkeeper catch and 10 points for a normal fielder.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
This might be over for me already. Lots of people have similar teams so its going to come down to the players people don't have. Only Watson seems to be one that not many have. Not many have Boeta Dippenaar either.

Anyway standings after 20/20

Hariz 368
MushyMix 315
whitehornmatt 312
taraka911 312

Brett_Lee 309
mike_hussey 307
Virender Sehwag 290
akira2291 284
Prakash 284
prarara 275
Pakasia 266
y2j826 259
Swantastic 251
pradeep05 243
Bengal Rox!! 236
scorpion_rulezz 235
The Spin 235
ParthS 234
shakti_makwana 229
ZexyZahid 224
viral1991 221
aussie1st 221
HARMISON! 219
cricket_lover 210
inzi_fan 209
Sureshot 204
jayden 202
inzii 200
RabbleRouser 200
jdbais 197
Fatty B 189
Abhas 187
iceman_waugh 179
Briggsey 171
max_dillon2007 145
irottev 120
gamerkid22 101

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I see some some things missing. You didn't give Pollock (2 runs) and van der Wath (14 runs) scores for their batting. Michael Clarke and Stuart Clark both took a catch.

And Robin Peterson has 29 runs against him. Not 49 runs. He is not that crappy. :)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks for Hall that he brought me to where I am. I hope next time Ponting plays a longer innings. Some people don't have Katich, Hussey and Ntini. So these guys could make a difference.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Ntini made a difference today, giving you a negative :) Looks like my curse has struck again, drop Hall and he performs. I also noticed in past SA series that if you have Hall you usually are well on your way to winning this comp. I always noticed Siddharth having him and he was always near the top in the SA series. But from what I saw in the VB series he had no answer to the Aussie batters and he doesn't seem to be batting high so I dropped him.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Is there like a prize for this fantasy cricket series?

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Siddharth missed somehow the registration for this game. I am hoping that Ntini will bowl like in the Test series against Australia.

And there can't be real prizes won here. You can only win vCash money, which you can spend on vBookie for bets.

Users who are viewing this thread