SA vs Ban 1st Test 2008

I can understand Dear.Ask Zahid for some loan:p..He is like Swizz Bank.Full of Green papers..lol...What you say Abhas??..:p

Yup sexy would give a loan.
Anwyas,MSD,if you need Vcash.Just PM any mod,you'll have 25 Vcash credited to your account.

And btw vaibhav,i missed this one.Wasnt even aware of the game.

I don't understand either why Duminy is playing. He did well in the recent ODI series, but I forgot that in the previous Test (when he was fit) McKenzie opened the innings for South Africa. So maybe if I had known that fact, I would have chosen McKenzie. So I'm playing with 10 players.

At the moment it's good to have Steyn as your captain and Morkel in your team.

Ya i am also playing with 10players.as no A Razzak in the game.but damn SAF really strugling here.they played such a stupid shots.i thought kallis would rock.i was watching live match from morning to see kalis batting but....

Well I missed the bus. Anyways the team I chose in cricinfo was flop as 3 bangladeshi players did not played. Would have been same here so I was gonna finish last anyways.

Ya and viral also not playing.so you would have taken his place.
Anyway you lucky this time:p.lol.

ya Satish you have Nel..But thats not so Surprising than your wicket keeper.:p
Do you hate Boucher?lol.:D

lol..Logic is good but still???lol.Anyway batting is not looking like easy on this Pitch.And Bounce trust me,nobody wants to bat here for 4th ininng.

I will come last for sure :mad:

EDIT : only macho212 have Shahadat Hossain

Thats a lottery for macho212..His team sounds good.If he would have taken Morekel also then We would have declare him 1st...cheers to him.

Users who are viewing this thread