Aus vs Bangladesh 1st test

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't have Gilly :mad and Gillespie, and these two are making a good partnership. Bangladesh need's to do something soon.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I don't have Gilly but he can make 300 for all I care :) It's only vCash which isn't worth Aus losing to Bangladesh.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I have Gilchrist and Gillespie, so it's good for me. But I need a lot of wickets from Lee.

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
"Warne" my captain must be a worst game for me.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
He couldn't continue bowling in the first Bangladesh innings cause of his shoulder. He has bowled already in the second innings of Bangladesh. He bowled economically, but didn't get any wicket yet.

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
ZexyZahid said:
I have Gilchrist and Gillespie, so it's good for me. But I need a lot of wickets from Lee.
Lee is my captain so it's good for me too if does take the remaining wkts.

And my spiners (Stuart MacGill,Mohammad Rafique) are having dream game as they took 14 wkts out of 25 to fall so far.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
If that's the case you're surely will be in the top 3. ;)

Octavius

Club Cricketer
jdbais again has a great team for this, he took all spinners by the look, i missed gilly thinking he wouldnt bat... ah well, people have done well who have backed the bangas to show up for this :D

its a really awesome test match im looking forward to seeing it again tonight!

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
yes, i don't think anyone has Shariyar Nafees, but having Rafique and McGill will be result in being among top 5 atleast.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Hayden and Ponting are making runs. Good news for the people who has have them as captain.

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
ZexyZahid said:
Hayden and Ponting are making runs. Good news for the people who has have them as captain.

i got both players in team but my captain warne he didnt contribute anything in this one.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
cricket_lover said:
yes, i don't think anyone has Shariyar Nafees, but having Rafique and McGill will be result in being among top 5 atleast.

I could have :( Always these could haves floating about.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
y2j826 said:
i got both players in team but my captain warne he didnt contribute anything in this one.

Warne did better then my captain, Lee. He got two LBW's and one person bowled. Lee got only one wicket. :rolleyes:

aussie1st said:
I could have :( Always these could haves floating about.

The problem is that you never know when a Bangladesh player will perform. :(

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
ZexyZahid said:
Warne did better then my captain, Lee. He got two LBW's and one person bowled. Lee got only one wicket. :rolleyes:

The problem is that you never know when a Bangladesh player will perform. :(

Well I read an article on how reckless Ashraful was, so I was thinking of changing him for Shahriar Nafees who performed well against SL.
I'll be somewhere near the bottom for this one, I missed out on the good players.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Ashraful has Test average of 24.87, although he has three centuries and six fifties. Which means he must have had a lot of low scores in order to get that average. But with him is just a gamble.

Highest score of Nafees was 51 runs before this match, so I wasn't really eager to select him.

Users who are viewing this thread