Aus vs Bangladesh 1st test

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Hussey is the most likely to get to 400. He is very hard to get out. Hayden starts of well but once he gets past 100 he starts playing risky shots.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hussey will probably open the innings. It looks from now it's a batting pitch, but pitch can change dramatically. And we can still see a familiar Bangladesh collapse. Bangladesh normally plays their first innings better then the second innings.

And even Langerrox was as confident as me. :) He has the whole Australian team, including Symonds, who doesn't play. Even the line-up of the six top batsmen and wicketkeeper is the same.

I am hoping of plenty of runs from Martyn and Clarke. Especially Clarke.

Octavius

Club Cricketer
i agree aussie, hussey is a great test batter he has so much patience, but i feel punter is in the form of his life right now, will be interesting, perhaps 400+ partnership punter and hussey.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I hope so, Bangladesh could bowl a lot better than us. Let's see how this one pans out, if Bangladesh keep batting though it will become a draw or a win to Bangladesh. Thus Aus will probably do a Lara and bat the rest of the game if they can.

irottev

School Cricketer
Who had MacGill in their Fantasy team?

If anyone captained him good game, you won.

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
irottev said:
Who had MacGill in their Fantasy team?

If anyone captained him good game, you won.

Yeah i have him as a bonus player, :happy. This FC game is proving good for me :) .

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
If Macgill does the same thing in 2nd inning then i have good chance of winning this FC as i don't think anyone else got him.:)

akira2291

Club Cricketer
i think all speculations of 400 or any aussie players went wrong here. AUS are already 70/4. great bowling by BAN. i think the pitch changed a little from day 1 to day 2.
lets see if who can win this one.

newzolt

Club Captain
What a topsy turvy match?
Totally unexpected.But Bangladesh must be given due credit for their performance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread