Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh 1st Test

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Now I understand what you meant with wrong thread. I posted my message in the ODI series. But Bandara is my bonus player, so I am hoping he will get some more wickets. He already got one bowled and one LBW.

I was a bit doubting between Habibul Bashar and Samaraweera. Hopefully Samaraweera will make some runs.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I had no idea who to pick for captain. I was looking for a all rounder that batted high. Samaraweera looked to be the best option. I have picked the top 7 from Sri Lanka so hopefully one of them stands out. Preferablly my captain.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I was doubting between Sangakkara and Muralitharan as captain. In the end I went for Sangakkara. Hopefully Muralitharan doesn't get 10 wickets in a match again, since some people might have him as captain.

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
i was again going to drop bandara but then i choosed him and he got 2 wickets now, a fast but a good decision at end for me.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
ZexyZahid said:
I was doubting between Sangakkara and Muralitharan as captain. In the end I went for Sangakkara. Hopefully Muralitharan doesn't get 10 wickets in a match again, since some people might have him as captain.

I was thinking the same thing but I love having an all rounder as captain. But I probably don't have the right all rounder but lets see. Siddrath picked Ashraful as captain and hes doing well right now.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I've got no problem if he gets out now. I've got him in my team, but Siddharth got him as captain and some have him as bonus player.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Dam why does bangladesh keep pushing Alok Kapali down the order. And why hasn't SL used Samaraweera. That was the whole reason hes my captain. Not a good move by my part picking him as captain now that I see.

y2j826

i choose sangakkara as my captain and ashraful as my bonus player, and i think i choose the right one, sangakkara is the batsman in form and he has ability to score 50's or even 100's.

Sureshot

Executive member
jk16_4 said:
Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh 1st Test,Cutoff Date: February 28 @ 3:27 PM GMT.

Hey :mad:

It's not even PM in Blighty yet but they've strarted.

I missed it now :(

akira2291

Club Cricketer
this test started very well for me. missed out only 2 of 9 wickets.
i only need now a low score from sangakara and a couple of wickets from rafique :D

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
ZexyZahid said:
I wanted to post my team and saw some mistakes.

Dilhara Fernando wasn't listed. Now he is.

Another errors:

Alok Kapali is also an allrounder and was listed only as a bowler.

Farveez Maharoof priorities are certainly in the bowling department, although he is supposed to be also an allrounder. But I didn't change anything since he has been listed as a batsman and people may chosen him.

Khaled Mashud and Kumar Sangakkara should be listed as only a wicketkeeper. And not also as a batsman. But I didn't change anything, cause people may have chosen them as batsman.

Mohammad Ashraful is an batting allrounder, and should apart from being listed as allrounder, also needed to be listed as batsman.

Mohammad Rafique is apart from a bowler, an allrounder, since has some centuries as batsman.

Mushfiqur Rahim is apart from a batsman, also a wicketkeeper. So I listed him also as wicketkeeper now.

Prasanna Jayawardene has been added now and is a wicketkeeper.

Sajeewa Weerakoon has been added as a bowler.

To sum it up: I added some extra features, and didn't exclude players from any position (like being a bowler or batsman). Since people could have chosen them already.

ok. this was my first time.. so mistakes were expected.although
i kept them only through "cricinfo Stats" as i dont know much about
bangladeshi players !

although you should have atleast consulted me about this before making these changes.. as it makes me look stupid.. anyhow..

and why shouldnt sangakkara be in the batsman's list ??
for your information, he is one of the best batsman in the world..
and if all-rounders can be listed in batting / bowling slots , why not wicketkeepers ?

y2j826

quite good for me to ashraful is my bonus player and scores 135 runs and then murli and bandara got wickets for me too, from other side i got sangakkara, jayawardene and even dilshan and tharanga too. seems its would be a close contest.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
jk16_4 said:
ok. this was my first time.. so mistakes were expected.although
i kept them only through "cricinfo Stats" as i dont know much about
bangladeshi players !

although you should have atleast consulted me about this before making these changes.. as it makes me look stupid.. anyhow..

and why shouldnt sangakkara be in the batsman's list ??
for your information, he is one of the best batsman in the world..
and if all-rounders can be listed in batting / bowling slots , why not wicketkeepers ?

This was actually meant to help you, not to embarrass you. Sorry if you got the wrong impression. I actually also replied sometimes to Aussie1st to help him out (if you have read earlier threads) and he also corrected my mistakes. So it's a matter of teamwork.

If you see the team listings normally there are five batsmen, one wicketkeeper, one allrounder and four bowlers to be chosen. People are supposed to choose the best players for a specific position. In this case for the position of a wicketkeeper it's between Sangakkara and Mashud. And so far in these Fantasy games it has been like this, that you could choose only one wicketkeeper, no matter how great batsman he is. For example you could choose in the South Africa vs Australia ODI series only for Gilchrist or Boucher. But I've to say in the beginning it was strange for me too to see this kind of restrictions, but I got used to it.

y2j826 said:
quite good for me to ashraful is my bonus player and scores 135 runs and then murli and bandara got wickets for me too, from other side i got sangakkara, jayawardene and even dilshan and tharanga too. seems its would be a close contest.

At the moment Siddharth is on top. He got Ashraful as captain and he got all the nine wicket takers in his team.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Dam can't believe Samaraweera didn't bowl. I thought he was meant to be an all rounder. I should have played it safe and gone with an opening batsmen. Oh well cmon Vandort make me a 200!

Users who are viewing this thread