Pakistan vs SL 1st test

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Those who have Malik as captain are going to be in real trouble now :) Good thing I don't have many SL batsmen apart from the openers. Dilshan would have been the guy to get though.

Hariz

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well Dilshan's selection certainly paid off looking at the scores of other srilankan batsmen,so did Asif's. I hope Razzaq makes it big as he has the chance to do so.

Smack

School Cricketer
Dilshan would have been the guy to get though.
He's the only SL batsmen in any sort of form!

Rana Naved has returned to Pakistan due to his wife having complications with her pregnancy. I picked Umar Gul originally but i replaced him with Rana Naved as i didn't think Gul would play, bad decision that was.

The leg spinner Bandara got a bit of tap glad i didn't pick him.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
For it was a choice between Rana and Asif, since I know pitches in Sri Lanka favour spin bowling. I picked Rana and didn't payed off. I've got only four wickets of the Sri Lankan innings with Kaneria getting three wickets and Afridi one wicket.

And Younis Khan got a duck. Farhat and Dilshan scored runs, who I don't have. It seems this game is already over for me.

Last edited:

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
got asif and he picked 4 wickets and then mahroof from s. lanka side and he scored 46. got lot of players from pakistani side, but real prob is of naved and yousuf they r in my team and both r not playing. inzi my captain and razzaq my bonus players r on crease and then have to score some runs to save their team and earn points for me too.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I hope too Razzaq makes runs, since he is my captain.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Maharoof is killing me right now. Hes done way too much for my likeing. At least Tharanga and Jayasuriya are in now. Hopefully another biggie from Tharanga.

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
aussie1st said:
Maharoof is killing me right now. Hes done way too much for my likeing. At least Tharanga and Jayasuriya are in now. Hopefully another biggie from Tharanga.
mahroof i choosed him at last moment and he is doing good for me and i too got thranga and jayasuriya so they have to score runs.

viral1991

International Cricketer
My skip, that keeper, is playing well. But still, I think I will be around 8th because of the other players. :)

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
I've got Jayawardane, Dilshan, Sangakarra (captain), Murali, Inzi, Maharoof and Asif...who clicked so far. Hopefully SL will win the match (the v-bookie bets were quite surprising...10/1 for SL to win the series, and 20/1 to draw?)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Sri Lanka don't have their full set of stars, were hammered in the ODI series, bearly beat Pakistan at home. 10/1 why not I say.

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
they drew the test series in pakistan...and were not beaten at home for the last 4 years or so (except by Aussies) in a test series. 10/1 was a bit too much, and a draw of 20/1 is also very high.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Last time Pakistan were in SL they won the series 2-0. Anyway if you thought they were too much you should have betted on them cause they will be shortened.

Users who are viewing this thread