Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh 1st Test

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Before inserting him in my team I checked his statistics and he looked an allrounder to me. But I think since Sri Lanka already have five bowlers, he won't have a chance to bowl.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well at least hes doing the goods with the bat. Just when I thought I was out of this one Samaraweera may yet save my ass.

gaurav_indian

International Coach
aussie1st, when will the points be shown in Fantasy Cricket thread,also what are the rules to give points in fantasy cricket as I am playing it for the first time so can you tell me?

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I've got Samaraweera too. So far Siddharth is really on top. And it's that Maharoof is making some runs. But I would rather have Malinga now, who has got four wickets in the match.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Samaraweera got out early so I can forget any comeback. Siddharth has this one in the bag. But I'll take a slack showing here for a better showing in the England vs India series :)

akira2291

Club Cricketer
i dont think siddarth has this one in the bag. murali takes 6 wickets today.
there are only 5 players, including me, who has murali as captain. but i think i cant enter the top 3, because of Kapugedara and Kapali. of course people with sangakarra as captain has a chance, but BD scored only 181 runs, so we cant expect much runs of him. i hope i can catch the 3rd place because of my bonus players....

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
i have murli in my team but prob is he is not my captain but only a bonus player, other players i got are ashraful as bonus player and jayawardene and sangakkara too, rest of the players r bandara, tharanga, omar, so i got some chance but captain makes all the difference sometimes.

akira2291

Club Cricketer
yes this will be this time. the captain will be the difference, because murali took 9 wickets and no other player as captain can be near by points to murali. thats the reason i think the top 5 will be all player with murali as captain. i hope i wont be number 4 or 5, which would be very bad :)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Well Muralitharan changed it all after the third day. I hope Vandort gets out quickly, so Sangakkara and Tharanga can reach the target of 163 runs easily.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Good thing is that Fernando took some wickets. All the ten wickets in the second innings fell for my team. But I really need some batting from Sangakkara.

y2j826

ZexyZahid said:
Well Muralitharan changed it all after the third day. I hope Vandort gets out quickly, so Sangakkara and Tharanga can reach the target of 163 runs easily.

you too got sangakkara and tharanga in your team, well on which spot r u belonging to right now cuz i have sanga as captain and tharanga as a normal player.

y2j826

when this thread is going to be updated i got 1396 points as jayawardene was my captain, now match is over but what about fantasy result ?

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
y2j826 said:
when this thread is going to be updated i got 1396 points as jayawardene was my captain, now match is over but what about fantasy result ?

sorry mate... my bad.. i have a severe wrist ache :( due to continous mouse job and bowling !

will do it right away...

Users who are viewing this thread