Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka ODI Series

akira2291

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i thought sri lanka will loose this game. sri lanka isnt in that form we know them, but Jayasuriya is a classic player. great performance from him.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Tharanga, Mubarak and Dilshan are the worst players for me. And Sri Lanka doesn't have great bowlers in their side.

Sureshot

Executive member
Problem with Sri Lanka, apart from Jayasuriya everyone else is a nerdler bar Kumar.

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
is it the correct ranking, cuz i am standing at top and dont wanna loose that position again after modifying the points like did in N. Zealand V/s W. Indies Fantasy Game.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It should be OK now. I wondering now if to give a batsmen allrounder or bowling allrounder a -15 duck or -30 duck. Gayle received -30, since he was listed as batsman and bowler, not batsman and allrounder. I myself would choose for -15 points in the first case.

Over two days already it is the last match for this ODI series.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Update after the 3rd ODI: http://usa.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/2005-06/SL_IN_BDESH/SCORECARDS/SL_BDESH_ODI3_25FEB2006.html

I gave Aftab Ahmed a duck as an allrounder at all three positions, otherwhile there won't be points deducted, if you have him as bowler, just like what happened with Gayle.

Tapash Baisya scores wasn't inserted as a player in this series, since his scores weren't inserted.

Congratulations to Gamerkid for winning another fantasy game. Also congratulations to the rest of the two. Briggsey missed out with just a point.

gamerkid22 1547
mike_hussey 1537
Prakash 1513

Briggsey 1512
RabbleRouser 1472
shakti_makwana 1464
scorpion_rulezz 1449
viral1991 1425
jdbais 1411
cricket_lover 1404
y2j826 1396
ZexyZahid 1372
shanewarne 1331
prarara 1321
luedawg 1310
Swantastic 1294
siddharth2002 1248
akira2291 1162
Ashnal 1129

gamerkid22

National Board President
i hope that i will also win England India fantasy cricket to win cricket ball and Blic 2005 ;) .Now as i have won this fantasy match i should be given a Brian Lara signed cricket ball . ;) ;)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
At 5 GMT the deadline was still for 9 hours left. :rolleyes: I cut it back to almost 5.02 GMT. It didn't close immediately, but I see now it has. Bandara got two wickets, so that's good for me.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I actually closed it after getting my team in :) Don't worry I didn't cheat and pick the guys that performed.

Edit: Wrong thread.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
So in a way you would have been late again. :laugh I couldn't see the closing option at that time, so I just cut the deadline to a minimum. A lot of people have about more then two or three Bangladesh players. A bit strange, since Bangladesh isn't that great in Test matches.

And all my players in my team are playing. So that's a bit good news for me.

Users who are viewing this thread