Bangladesh vs Australia - ODIs

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
After this match it's all over for me. Now I hope I won't end on the last spot.

Sureshot

Executive member
akira2291 said:
thanks for the update nightprowler. moved 22 places up. but need more from kaitch and rafique and of course symonds in the last ODI. i think selecting arashful could cost me the chance to enter the top3 :( after such a long time. my last time was on the 01.01.06

Meh, I've got Katich and Ashraful, neither seem to be doing alot. (One being out obviously....)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
ZexyZahid said:
After this match it's all over for me. Now I hope I won't end on the last spot.

I was thinking why that was the case given you and me are close by. But I see you have all the players that the top guys have so you can't really move compared to me where I have Johnson and Hogg that could make up some ground.

irottev

School Cricketer
WTF!

I was 14th before this and I still am. Despite Symonds being my captain. I had Hogg, Clarke, Bashar, etc.

I don't understand this. Stupid Hossain and Salheh. Thats the last time I select Bangladeshies.

Smack

School Cricketer
^ lool i was also expecting to jump a few more places after symonds century i also had hogg, clarke, lee.

No ashraful or aftab ahmed could cost me.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Disappointing series for the Banglas, the only one who has performed for me was Mashrafe Mortaza but Nafees, Kapali and Ashraful all seemed to have shockers. I though they'd performed well in ODI.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Don't know what you guys are complaining about. You guys are at least in striking distance, I need a miracle to get into the top 3. I won't catch Sureshot hes miles ahead.

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
999 points after 2nd game and on 11th spot, but its not so easy to cover the margin now, ponting have to score a ton and then there will be more points for me.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Just so everybody knows, the editing your teams should work now. So the people who have Ashraful can switch him out for someone else.

Prakash

Executive member
I can't see any editing option, and I think you can edit your team only before the close of registration.

Sureshot

Executive member
nightprowler10 said:
Just so everybody knows, the editing your teams should work now. So the people who have Ashraful can switch him out for someone else.

I don't really like that tbh mate.

Surely you should pick your team for the whole series and stick with it.

gamerkid22

National Board President
still there 3 places below the 3rd place my players should do better in the 3rd match . I will be very unhappy if i lose from here.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Sureshot said:
I don't really like that tbh mate.

Surely you should pick your team for the whole series and stick with it.
I have never played a fantasy sports game where you didn't have reserves/bench. When your players are either injured or just out of form, you should be able to switch them out with one of your pre selected reserve players. Of course, you could also pay the price for subbing an out of form player one match and then the next match that same player hits a century and picks up a 5-wicket haul. :p

But thats whats so fun about it. I remember when I was playing fantasy baseball last year, I subbed Brian Giles for somebody else, and that same night he hit a grand slam!! :crying

Anyhoo, just so all managers are clear on this, apparently only the creator of the game (in this case, me) can edit teams. The managers will have to PM the creator for any changes BEFORE the start of a match. No changes will be made during a match, only before or after. If you send me an email before the match starts and I don't get to read it until after the match starts, I'll make the substitution based on what time you sent me the request.

Thank you, and I hope the other FC staff members don't have a problem with this.

The Night Prowler

gaurav_indian

International Coach
I totally agree with nightprowler.We should be able to edit at least 3 players per match that will make it more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread