Sachin is a Pakistani

T20

Panel of Selectors
take it easy guys..just a joke :) even Sachin would smile at that pic.

zMario said:
rofl, i was bored and i just did it, not my dream, cuz Sachin has a tennis elbow injury every tour or 2 :P

but he still scores at least 50! ;)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
zMario said:
rofl, i was bored and i just did it, not my dream, cuz Sachin has a tennis elbow injury every tour or 2 :P

WTF??? He has had that injury only once and it was a serious one!!! Not many players are really fitness freaks to stay fit always!!

indiancricketer

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
saisrini80 said:
WTF??? He has had that injury only once and it was a serious one!!! Not many players are really fitness freaks to stay fit always!!

Yup i completly agree with you saisrini... and plus why would indians wanna have AKTAR...ok he only has speed and no sense of line or lengh... I think he should work more on his line and lengh then Speed... thank god shoaib isn't an indian... but for wasim...Now thats a world class bowler... HE had Line and lengh With speed..Unlike shoaib Akthar

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
indiancricketer said:
Yup i completly agree with you saisrini... and plus why would indians wanna have AKTAR...ok he only has speed and no sense of line or lengh... I think he should work more on his line and lengh then Speed... thank god shoaib isn't an indian... but for wasim...Now thats a world class bowler... HE had Line and lengh With speed..Unlike shoaib Akthar

at that time when india had poor fast bowlers (only srinath was class; prasad was bad!), a bowler like wasim would have done good. anyways, now pathan is shaping up into another wasim.. he has swing. if only he can garner pace, he is truly world class

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
The helmet is still blue.....
Try changing Mcgrath,Warne and Gilchrist Indian....please...

dayne

Club Cricketer
indiancricketer said:
... and plus why would indians wanna have AKTAR...ok he only has speed and no sense of line or lengh... I think he should work more on his line and lengh then Speed... thank god shoaib isn't an indian...

lol, who offered shoaib akhtar in the 1st place..? forget about that, sachin is indian and is a fine batsmen, and shoaib is pakistani who is still gaining experience and moving up there with the greats.. i totally agree with Shailesh though in saying that sachin himself would have a rised smile on his face looking at that photo. it was a creative idea that has brought about so much controversy... i think everyone should just chill and look at the photo for what it is and what its intention was - a joke..! :p

saisrini80 said:
anyways, now pathan is shaping up into another wasim..

not sure about that... wasim was one of a kind, i dont think anyone could match his talent and abilities in left arm fast swing bowling.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Nice photoshop work z_mario.

pathan might be shaping into another Wasim, but if he ever becomes half as successful as Waz, then he has a lot of work to do.
I dont think Pathan has the quicker ball which was such a successful weapon of Wasim's.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
m_vaughan said:
Nice photoshop work z_mario.

pathan might be shaping into another Wasim, but if he ever becomes half as successful as Waz, then he has a lot of work to do.
I dont think Pathan has the quicker ball which was such a successful weapon of Wasim's.

Pathan has the swing.. He quite doesnt have that pace to match Wasim.. Thats what I said too. Hope he garners pace as now he would not be very effective without pace in South Africa or Australia where more reliance is on pace than swing!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
m_vaughan said:

Indian bowlers aren't that quick. The quickest Indian bowler was Zaheer Khan in the 2003 world cup when he bowled a ball at about 93 MPH. But those were the days. And on the topic of Pathan, he does have a quicker ball and he showed that in the Natwest Challenge when he got a couple of balls up at about 148 kph (about 91 MPH). Still not super-fast but could cause trouble when coupled with in-swing.

The point now for Pathan is to develop his pace (which he is now lacking completely) as he recuperates from his injury. He actually needs to start by getting his in-swing working. Then he can concentrate on pace and whatever else. He is 19 years old only (is that right?) so give him some time! Wasim himself has said that Pathan at 19 was better than he, Wasim, was at 19.

Users who are viewing this thread