Sachin Tendulkar on TWITTER!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Big news! A legend of the game of cricket, considered as 'God' by the people in India, Sachin Tendulkar has officially joined Twitter. His ID is @sachin_rt . His joining was confirmed by Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty (also one of the owners of Rajasthan Royals IPL franchise) and Bollywood director Karan Johar has re-tweeted Shilpa's tweet.

This is great news!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Thats your definition. The general definition for 'great news' is something that would bring joy/excitement to people. And considering the fan following that Sachin commands all over the world, there must be a sizeable group that would find this news great. And why? Because getting access to a celebrity on a personal level is something that people love having (not all, but certainly a major chunk).

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
He posted a picture from his bed last night (to prove that its him). Frankly, I didnt expect him on Twitter. Certain celebrities are that big because they are so tough to get to interact with.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Its a young people thing.. Modest, and =|face kinda person that he is, it does not suit him. I can understand if Dhoni gets 1

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Not a great news at all, joining twitter means he has to reply to millions of people and it might affect his batting form :p

Hitterman

International Coach
Breaking news!:eek:
:doh

Even Zaheer also confirmed his twitter ID. Nice to see him on Twitter.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great! I'm following him,Saw the pics he has posted as well. :D

Hitterman

International Coach
Great! I'm following him,Saw the pics he has posted as well.
I have also seen, the three idiots one and he's sleeping one. LOL!:banana2

Users who are viewing this thread