• never mind!!

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • stop bothering me again!!

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

dayne

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
sizzler, is your girl aware that you uploaded her picture here..? :p just asking 'cause it can make people angry if they dont know about it, especially a girl's pic being uploaded on a site which prodominately males tend to use.
and great stuff with the bats, laxmans one looks great.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
hmmm.....I don't know law...but I've heard that publishing ones pictures without their consent is illegal.

Nothing against u Sachin_sizziling....

I just want to know whether it is true.

dayne

Club Cricketer
thats right bharat, it is. and no, i personally dont have a problem, why would i? but in saying that, do u honestly really want lots of people that u and i consider to be frends looking at her without her knowledge, or looking at her at all.. sorry to go so far off topic everyone, but i just feel as though its an invasion on privacy, and i kno that if i was in her position, id be quite upset. nothing against you sizzler, u seem like a great guy, i just feel its nessacary to take into consideration other peoples perspectives when it involves them. :D good luck again with the thread buddy.

sachin_sizzling

School Cricketer
hey enuf and get off it now!!

i wont be posting my updates for next 4-5 days since am outta station and till then juz enjoy my previous willows and those who have had enuf of those juz wait till i get back!! am on a lil' vacation..cheez!! :cheers

Last edited:

sachin_sizzling

School Cricketer
hiya!!

hey maites...i have eventually done the AI patch for ODI...and am currently playing a game between new south wales and western australia in ING cup with the patch right now...i have fixed the problems i had with it!! and its working kewl...i never really thought it wuld come oh so good... there are is a hint of intelligence and integrity in the way the cpu goes about it,juz like never seen before... i am really impressed myself with the way the patch has been working...the current match scenario is like i played as WA and batted first...i juz whacked some booming hits straight up,thanks to gilly...he scored some brisk runs for me..and then i juz gave autoplay in the middle of the innings and then played the last few overs (because i wanted to juz test the way CPU goes about it)...i made juz bout a good score on a seaming track....253 was my final total,if my memory serves me right! the CPU is now at 145-4(30 overs) i bowled every ball and never gave autoplay since i wanted to see how the cpu playes...whenever a wicket fell and i was looking for another one..i was dissapointed cuz the cpu played with a hint of caution combined with aggression after every wicket fall..thats was pleasing...i will soon upload the screens(surely..As soon as possible) and the videos (if am able to upload it,cuz each of 'em is 150 to 175 MB,i will try to cut down the video and try to upload in compressed format as soon as possible..but the flack is that videos cant often be cut down to smaller filesize even when compressed,i guess u might know it too!!)
HERE IS THE AI PATCH THOUGH(only for one dayers in normal and hard mode)

Highlights:

1 - the premise importance has been given to intriguing gameplay and intensity of AI..because for me,that has been the most lacking department of this game
2 - the CPU starts of with a bang from the word go..but then after eventual fall of wickets,judges the scenario perfectly and playes accordingly
3 - If it happens to be like one of the batsmen at the crease is in seemingly scintillating touch,the other just rotates the strike over and plays with a v-bit of caution combined with moderate hittting
4 - the seam movement is all the more prominent and at times extremely difficult to tackle at the beginning of the innings and and the ball starts reversing gradually as the ball gets older
5 - the spin has been tweaked to realistic breaks and u hafta really give it an ultimate rip to turn an odd one like "warney" used to do in the early mid 90's
6 - hitting on the rise and against line is all the more difficult in hard mode till u find ur touch,so try playing orthodox cricket till u get into the groove(though its rather v-bit possible with medium mode for advanced gamers)
7 - Prolific willowers like sachin(there is one and only sachin in my book),the laras and the waughs find it rather easier to whack bowlers apart,compared to moderate drivers in the likes of the chanderpauls and the vaughans

In a sentence,this is a kinda gameplay that i wished to cook up(though i will notice the bugs and fix 'em up in the beta version along with the fields-i got some truly realistic fields that i use..i will upload 'em as soon as possible)
cheez!!!! :cheers

Attachments

• Sachin.zip
    15.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

sachin_sizzling

School Cricketer
Hi!!

its easy to be harsh to people..... its rather difficult returning the favour to someone who is polite... thx for ur critics anyways andyplt!! i always welcome those... am not gonna stop my work with this...i culd not do my patches earlier because i was too busy with my cricket and personal life.. i dont care a damn thing bout what u hafta say... those who r still playing cricket-2004 will take mine... if ur into the '05 then juz never mind coming here... some people might have probs and flaks with running the '05 versions in their PC..let them take all these... even i am currently having the 2005 version.. and will get the BLIC rather sooner than later... i will edit the games and upload those patches as and when i find time...as of now i dont have time enough for even playing those games... not a big deal editing when i have had the better of it!! so expect something sizzling from Sachin sooner than later(not juz me but the maestro too...am sure he will hit back form!!)

andyptl18

Club Cricketer
i was just saying and if u are too soft to take ample facts maybe you should re-consider the idea of being in a forum so yeah
all i meant was that eveyone was ready for the new-gen games I NEVER TOLD YOU TO STOP MAKING PATCHES or WHY did you start late and the only reason i said is because i made the same mistake thats all really man u have been on my ass on this thread for a huge amount but whatever its not like its gonna change my life.
good luck for your patches................NOT

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread