• Poll closed .

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've renamed it to something generic because asking or telling people to comment on your stuff isn't allowed: even in your thread title. If people have any constructive criticism, I'm sure that they'll post anyway :)

Change it.

Again, its not your place to tell people what to do. If there is any issues with a post or a thread, there is a nice report button that you can press and mods can look at it in order to make sure that there actually is an issue. Telling other users what to do is quite clearly against the forum rules.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If its against the rules, then go for it! Its better than posting like that since then at least you aren't making any mistakes by saying thing are against the rules when they aren't!

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I've renamed it to something generic because asking or telling people to comment on your stuff isn't allowed: even in your thread title. If people have any constructive criticism, I'm sure that they'll post anyway :)

Again, its not your place to tell people what to do. If there is any issues with a post or a thread, there is a nice report button that you can press and mods can look at it in order to make sure that there actually is an issue. Telling other users what to do is quite clearly against the forum rules.
Requests On: - Sports GFX : New Works [Need Comments] | Page 2 - PlanetCricket Forums
Kaustubh's GFX (PLEASE COMMENT) - PlanetCricket Forums
what are these

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Jos_Buttler.png
Jos_Buttler_200_X600.png
Jos_Buttler_100_X300.png

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd suggest you to make 100x100 avatars as there's no need for texts. The empty space isn't meant to be filled, especially with the text as it would make the avatar look untidy and everything will be as displaced. The signature lacks simpleness, the reflected render with a text over it doesn't look pleasant to be quite fair. It would be better if you keep the non-render-yet-no-focal signatures simple. Keep up the good work nevertheless!

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'd suggest you to make 100x100 avatars as there's no need for texts. The empty space isn't meant to be filled, especially with the text as it would make the avatar look untidy and everything will be as displaced. The signature lacks simpleness, the reflected render with a text over it doesn't look pleasant to be quite fair. It would be better if you keep the non-render-yet-no-focal signatures simple. Keep up the good work nevertheless!

Ronaldo_bw.png
Ronaldo.png
Now! Sulaiman7 whats about that! i think your favourite team is Real Madrid!

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes my favorite team is Real. There's again the same problem in your dimensions and if you keep on making avatars with the same dimensions then I'm afraid it will be damn too hard for you to improve. Great to see a non-text work though. Remember this, text can only be improved when focused on in and I don't want you to focus on text this early, it will simply make your quality off as compared to yet even. I need you to focus on making the render as a focal and to do that, you just have to not to use the text, simple as that. This will help you to improve placement and will teach you work like using textures and using effects and lights to make whatever you want to make the focal of your work. Hope you understand and most importantly, keep up the good work!

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Yes my favorite team is Real. There's again the same problem in your dimensions and if you keep on making avatars with the same dimensions then I'm afraid it will be damn too hard for you to improve. Great to see a non-text work though. Remember this, text can only be improved when focused on in and I don't want you to focus on text this early, it will simply make your quality off as compared to yet even. I need you to focus on making the render as a focal and to do that, you just have to not to use the text, simple as that. This will help you to improve placement and will teach you work like using textures and using effects and lights to make whatever you want to make the focal of your work. Hope you understand and most importantly, keep up the good work!
ok, but the 192x192 dimensions are right according to new dimensions of Planetcricket.net

Users who are viewing this thread