SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24 (No Requests ATM)

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, so it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

I have also shared my custom sliders for Cricket 24 if you guys want to check those out. Primarily, I have made these according to my preferences, so they may or may not suit your play style, but in any case, feel free to try them on if you like.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I1MnFVNz4Y-Fj3N8SXcC1jvBWizCTrnXEim8CR8jKZk/edit?usp=sharing

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Mohammad Amir (rework on old C22 playface)
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Usman Qadir (rework on old C22 playface)
Zaman Khan

PSL 2024 Teams (No kits, updated lineups, emerging players included w/ attributes adjusted in-line with licensed players):
Islamabad United
Karachi Kings
Lahore Qalandars
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi
Quetta Gladiators

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets (Updated frequently):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bsSFPrVII59bnEgcjmb7vSLM-fgd4AYPPmJqThI8z_k/edit?usp=sharing

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:

Mohamed Ajaas

Panel of Selectors
SRI....
RCB...
CSK
QG
Hobart Hurricanes
Profile Flag
Sri Lanka
Kookaburra Retro Beast is uploaded! Please rate 5 stars if you like my work. Work is slow this month, but my priority is to do as much of the requests I've received previously. The reason I take my time with my bats is because I want to deliver quality content, so please, bear with me :sweat:

View attachment 292294
awesome!

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
can u make this bat
Post automatically merged:

can u make this bat https://www.instagram.com/reel/C391jovigna/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I can, but I probably won't, as this one looks really similar to Saim's which I have already made. Plus, I have a lot of previous requests which is my priority right now.

Liam Livingstone's new bat
Adding it to my SG bats to-do list.

SuperSteph

School Cricketer
I can, but I probably won't, as this one looks really similar to Saim's which I have already made. Plus, I have a lot of previous requests which is my priority right now.

Adding it to my SG bats to-do list.
Great work brother, can’t wait to see what is next!! So amazing! I watched the video on your bat design. What program are you using for your design?

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Great work brother, can’t wait to see what is next!! So amazing! I watched the video on your bat design. What program are you using for your design?
Adobe Illustrator. I should've mentioned that in my video, sorry about that. I am terrible in making tutorial videos.

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hey Buddy, any update on the bats?
Hey! I was working on SG bats and would've released those by now, but unfortunately I got sick (still am), and that is why it's taking longer than I prefer. Hopefully in a day or two I will be able to wrap those up and upload!

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Hey! I was working on SG bats and would've released those by now, but unfortunately I got sick (still am), and that is why it's taking longer than I prefer. Hopefully in a day or two I will be able to wrap those up and upload!
Take care and take your time, Salman.

Users who are viewing this thread