SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24 (No Requests)

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, so it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

I have also shared my custom sliders for Cricket 24 if you guys want to check those out. Primarily, I have made these according to my preferences, so they may or may not suit your play style, but in any case, feel free to try them on if you like.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I1MnFVNz4Y-Fj3N8SXcC1jvBWizCTrnXEim8CR8jKZk/edit?usp=sharing

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Mohammad Amir (rework on old C22 playface)
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Usman Qadir (rework on old C22 playface)
Zaman Khan

PSL 2024 Teams (No kits, updated lineups, emerging players included w/ attributes adjusted in-line with licensed players):
Islamabad United
Karachi Kings
Lahore Qalandars
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi
Quetta Gladiators

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets (Updated frequently):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bsSFPrVII59bnEgcjmb7vSLM-fgd4AYPPmJqThI8z_k/edit?usp=sharing

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:

waugh machine

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
These bats are amazing, I'm finding myself allocating them to random players just so I can see them in game hahaha

Wish I had half your talent @salmanwahidi keep up the great work :clap

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hey, everyone! Finally, after a long time due to being busy and being sick, I am happy to let you guys know that I have uploaded 10 SG bats for all of you to enjoy! They are available to download. Due to limitations in the import tool of Cricket 24, I had to leave out some details here and there, so if you notice something missing, you know the reason. As always, please rate 5 stars if you like my work. Enjoy!

SG Bats 2024 IPL.png

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Hey, everyone! Finally, after a long time due to being busy and being sick, I am happy to let you guys know that I have uploaded 10 SG bats for all of you to enjoy! They are available to download. Due to limitations in the import tool of Cricket 24, I had to leave out some details here and there, so if you notice something missing, you know the reason. As always, please rate 5 stars if you like my work. Enjoy!

View attachment 292616
Just wow! Thanks, Salman.

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Can you also make MRF and CEAT? I think Indian team bats will be completed as you have already covered SS and SG

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Can you also make MRF and CEAT? I think Indian team bats will be completed as you have already covered SS and SG
Sure, why not! I still need to work on your requests, so I'll try to do these along with your bats.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England

View attachment 292616
What a bloody legend you are!

Mohamed Ajaas

Panel of Selectors
SRI....
RCB...
CSK
QG
Hobart Hurricanes
Profile Flag
Sri Lanka

View attachment 292616
Marvellous work

View attachment 292616
Marvellous work

PJ13

Club Captain

View attachment 292616
My man coming in with the goods again. It's almost like Christmas. You are a legend.

AR965

Club Captain
Amazing Work!

shariqbhai

County Cricketer
Can you please make these bats

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1712644787705.jpg
    FB_IMG_1712644787705.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 9
  • FB_IMG_1712644780470.jpg
    FB_IMG_1712644780470.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 9
  • FB_IMG_1712644769636.jpg
    FB_IMG_1712644769636.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 10
  • FB_IMG_1712644775306.jpg
    FB_IMG_1712644775306.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 10

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Can you please make these bats
I'll have to see, Shariq. I already have a lot of requests that I have been unable to do due to personal reasons. Maybe once I am done with those. Could be a while, though.

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I've updated my T20 sliders based on the latest patch. If anyone's interested in high-scoring matches (180+ avg score), you can give my T20 slider set a go. Be sure to read the note with each slider setting to better understand the value and reasoning behind it. My sliders aren't based on necessarily “harder” gameplay, but to get a “realistic” feel of a T20 where hitting boundaries on flat pitches is not that big of a deal. You can still get out on good deliveries, and it mostly depends on the type of pitch you're batting on. Early and late shots as well as mistimed slogs/top edges can still go to boundaries. Timing the ball ideally is harder, but more rewarding.

Anyway, I understand that sliders and difficulty is a personal thing, so I don't expect these to be to everyone's liking, but still wanted to share these with the community.

Lastly, I've not been playing Tests and ODIs lately (not enough free time), so I have removed my Test and ODI slider sets, as they are obsolete due to recent patches and gameplay changes.

Users who are viewing this thread