Sam's ExE Patch

kalyan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Sam, i have downloade sam_cricket_2004_EXE.exe, version 3.12 and extracted to c:\programfiles\easports\cricket2004\data but the problem remains the same. CPU still gets runout many times in an innings. And the big problem is that my team is changing once i save the game and reload it again.

Plz help me get rid of it. Plz let me know what exactly i should do. Is there anything else i should do.

Thanks,

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Helps if you extract it to the right directory. It is extracted to the main Cricket 2004 directory.

This is covered on these forums. You really should learn how to search. There is a link at the top of the screen.

kalyan

Club Cricketer
My problem doesn't solve !

Hi Andrew,

As u said if the file is extracted to the right directory , then it will work. I have done it.

i have extracted to c:\program files\ea sports\cricket 2004\data. But still the CPU gets runout easily and my team changes to the default team. i think this is the main folder for cricket 2004. Plz let me know what else i am suppossed to do.

Thanks,

Prakash

Executive member
Extract it to your cricket 2004 main directory ie., c:\program files\ea sports\cricket 2004\

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
kalyan said:
Hi Andrew,

As u said if the file is extracted to the right directory , then it will work. I have done it.

i have extracted to c:\program files\ea sports\cricket 2004\data. But still the CPU gets runout easily and my team changes to the default team. i think this is the main folder for cricket 2004. Plz let me know what else i am suppossed to do.

Thanks,
No offense, but did you even read what I said?

kalyan

Club Cricketer
Thanks !

Thanks guys! my problem solved at last ! Even the cursor is fine with the help of cursor.exe, but is there any way to include the cursor.exe file into the cricket 2004 folder ? bcoz we have to run it in the background when we play.

Anyway everything is fine now. thanks a lot.

Prakash

Executive member
kadabakar said:
where did u download new sam's exe 3.12
can u give the link
There is nothing like 3.12, 1.2 is the latest version of the exe and you can download it from [post=113045]here[/post].

kalyan

Club Cricketer
No swing !

Hi i have tried this beta version of the sam's exe file. It's good. I am getting some swing but not much. Is it mean only for the swing bowlers ? Plz help me which controls i should use. I have gone thru all the posts in this thread but i am not getting the swing which sam has shown us in his fastswing media player file (remember sam has given us a demo before releasing this beta version). Do we get that much swing ???

Plz help.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Just keep the speed at about 90-100 and move the cursor late(start moving it when the speed meter starts and stop when the ball is released)

kalyan

Club Cricketer
One more question plz...

can anyone tell me how do we save the stastics of a player. I mean i have edited some stats of indian players in BASE COPY option and want them to be the same whenever i play india. And what is this ADD TO DATABASE mean ?

Eg. yuvraj singh is given as medium pace bowler, but actually he is a slow left arm spinner. i have changed it to slow left arm but after exiting out of the team management, it remains the same as the default one.

Plz help.

Thanks

muru

County Cricketer
I have a doubt. I have downloaded Sams.Exe and after executing it I have a short cut on desd top. But whenever I import an AI Patch, for eg to play a 20 over ODI etc, do I have to once again execute Sams.Exe or just click on the short cut on desktop?

I am unable to make use of sam exe's features of moving the bowling cursor very late or lbw appeal, changing the bowler's run up etc. Is this because I am not executing Sam.exe everytime I import AI patch?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Just use the shortcut-extract it into Program Files/EA Sports/Cricket 2004, then copy the shortut form there and paste into the dsktop.

Users who are viewing this thread