Sangaam for u..............do go through

neo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sangaam u havent't still uploaded your d3d no cd crack.Please tell me when and where are u uploading it.Or else just mail it to me at [email protected] .Please do reply ......waiting desperately.

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
I dont think he has any crack.

Please prove me wrong as soon as possible sangammm.... Also where is the No ball patch... I think that was also a fake. Please no more fakes this year.

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
yes sangamm
please prove us wrong about the no ball patch - you said you have done it before your hard drive got wiped. Why not share with us what you did, so others can try it. We all share our ideas ?

regards

gagan512

School Cricketer
hey i have the cracks...
i also sent 'em to this 'marlon.....' guy.

Freddi

School Cricketer
Hey Gagan512, if ya have the D3DTNT crack can ya sent it to [email protected]

Thanks...

Edited By Freddi on Jan. 04 2002 at 13:03

A

Atul

Looks like this no all patch is goin to be the biggest BLC hoax.

S

sangamm

:(
Guys please don't get mad at me!!
Actually i m preparing for entrance exams in INDIA .
People livin in INdia must be knowin how hard it is.and i have also stopped playin blc.but i'll try to send the cracks asap.
also the cracks which gagan has r the cracks for pirated versions they r not (i think so)no cd cracks.cuz i bought one the those cd too...
as for the no-ball patch i am still tryin to figure it out!
actually i got the attachment from codemasters regarding the no-ball patch i just altered it and made some changes in hex.You too can get it .i don't have the files because you know my hd wasn't workin.... also i will be sending you guys in 5-6 days a new ps2 emu which is gaurenteed to work! :)

hope this all satisfies u!

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
yup sangam
i got to prepare for MEDICAL entrance from next week, yeah its too difficult...........i got no time, but i will find time make some updates:D

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Hey what are the enterance exams you guys giving. Which class are you guys in >>>> Anyway study hard coz games are less important than career.....

A

Atul

Hey buddy apologies for suspecting you.
Its good you have stopped playing and started studying (ask me, I didn't stop and never made it through).
However, how did you get that no ball file you mentioned. What exactly did you ask Codemasters for, that they sent you the file?

S

sangamm

Thanks a lot guys....

Actually i am preparin for IIT-JEE exams.
i sent a mail to codemasters regardin the noo ball problem and they sent me the file!
:)

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Sangamm, hope you are well, I have tried to e-mail codemasters, I have not had a reply from them,I may be using the wrong address( going to the wrong department or such like? as the mail does not bounce back to me, it just goes unreplied to), please can you post the address you sent your mail to, I want to ask them one or two things.
regards,Paul

Users who are viewing this thread