Say Hello to the No.1 Test team in the World

Which team deserves to be the No.1 Test team in the world?

• Australia

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • India

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • South Africa

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
MS Dhoni = reason people hate Indian fans

You just make it worse with posts like that. You're just giving him more to feed off of. He's just going to make more and more posts like that. Nice going ;).

:sarcasm

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Australia are still the team to beat. South Africa have the most powerful line-up and India haven't got the big series wins to back up their ranking...

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
He likes people hating him?

i don't care who hates me or who likes me. People just don't accept the fact that India is the best team right now. Argue as much as you want. you cannot change the reality.

Dont you think you`re abit up yourself? India is no-where near South Africa, who should be No.1. India`s a decent side but they dont have the makings to be No.1 yet. Oh and...its strange that only Indian fans (not all) think we cheat..

Oh and, ever heard of 'modesty'? India get No.1 for a short period of time, and you think their great...
Yesterday 09:28 PM

you are really funny man.:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl
I think we pwned the team you just lost the series to. Losing series to current England team is like losing to West Indies. Go take your South Africa crap somewhere else.

Losing series to current England team is like losing to West Indies. Go take your South Africa crap somewhere else.
you have learned your lesson. Atlast you've learned that you should shut up if you don't have proof to back up your points. You cannot prove that India is not the best accept talking rubbish all the time.

It was better when you stayed out of the Cricket Chat section. You are such an arrogant Indian fan. INDIA IS NOT THE BEST!!! I'll write it in bold again. INDIA IS NOT THE BEST!!! You give the rest of the Indian fans a bad name.
I might in this forum because what i said is the truth. People like you are the ones that India needs to get rid of to succeed. There are some people who don't like their own succeeding and always want to suck up with the majority. India is the best!!

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Why can't we respect each others' opinions and respect the people expressing them? Why does everyone have to keep squabbling all the time? :facepalm

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Ah the circle of life. A team rises to the top, their fans become annoying and arrogant, and then everyone hates them. Australia, and now India. Won't be long till we hate South African and Sri Lankan fans too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread