Say Hello to the No.1 Test team in the World

Which team deserves to be the No.1 Test team in the world?

• Australia

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • India

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • South Africa

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Weak opponents ?? You consider Pakistan, New Zealand as weak opponents ?? Australia is not good as before they used to be ?? Get yourself a bit rewind and start playing the tape back. We mauled you in your turf with a broken team. Dont worry about Ponting, he is along race horse and dont give up quite easily. We all know one day he will retire and by that time we will have enough players. We already without many maestros but still we are surviving and creating problems for others to breathe. Once let Dravid, Laxman retires ........ thats it your team will be knocked down like a deck of crads.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Aussie's have Pointing and Hussy the only scorer recently.. Clarke is in and out due to injury so cannot blame him... Watson is a piece of S**T in Tests...
Katich is good..

So once Pointing and Hussey out.. let's check how your team will be knocked out...

and yes if you say Newzealand and Pakistan are not weak opponenets then you cannot say that Srilanka have played weak opponents to become no 2...

And
@ Highlander... I suppose you in England... so you do not have a better topic to quarall as England cannot be no 1 in test nor in ODI.. so better get your jaws outta here... Its meant for People who are in race.. and england are no where in race.. and you will check it during SA Test Series

Robelinda

International Coach
I wish people would stop saying that Aussie pitches favour the Aussies, that is absolute rubbish. Our pitches are the most fairest for opposition teams, look at how well India and Sa have done recently in Australia. If you play well, you will get rewarded in Aus. India even won a test at Perth for heavens sake! the pitch cant have been favouring the home team then, was it fast as all hell and bouncy? No it wasnt. I cant think of one test match In Aus for a long time where the pitch has been even close to favouring the home team.

Highlander999

ICC President
And
@ Highlander... I suppose you in England... so you do not have a better topic to quarall as England cannot be no 1 in test nor in ODI.. so better get your jaws outta here... Its meant for People who are in race.. and england are no where in race.. and you will check it during SA Test Series

I don't see where I am is relevant to me posting on a forum. And some kid who seems to have no concept on fullstops, posts absolute rubbish and has no concept of international cricket, unless it is "India is da bezt!!!!" is not going to stop me from posting. Come back when you can actually type proper English, actually have a proper well formed argument and are willing to post with an open mind. Until then, give it all a rest. We're all fed up of little trolls like you who just post absolute dross (I know I am wasting my time in trying to get through that skull of yours but hey, might as well try!)

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Weak opponents ?? You consider Pakistan, New Zealand as weak opponents ?? Australia is not good as before they used to be ?? Get yourself a bit rewind and start playing the tape back. We mauled you in your turf with a broken team. Dont worry about Ponting, he is along race horse and dont give up quite easily. We all know one day he will retire and by that time we will have enough players. We already without many maestros but still we are surviving and creating problems for others to breathe. Once let Dravid, Laxman retires ........ thats it your team will be knocked down like a deck of crads.

I think you missed Sehwag there who can single handly destroy the Australian bowling attack. Also, I didn't know that Laxman and Dravid are still playing for the ODI team. It will be nice if you can show me the current Indian squad with their inclusion. We still have edge over Australia. We killed you in the CB series at your own backyard and then destroyed you in the test match series at home. Australia just won an ODI series we are still ahead. Australia is just doing well right now is because Hussey, Watson, and ponting are in good form. Everyone runs out of form and then watch how well they play. I am pretty sure Harbhajan can take care of Ponting even though Ponting took care of him the first time in his life furing their tour in India. I guess Pakistan and New Zealand are not weak opponents but that fact is only for Australians not the top class teams. We took a test match which was totally on their favor and won it. Sehwag set up that win for us. If that is not a weak opponent then i don't know which world are you living in.

MS Dhoni added 10 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

I don't see where I am is relevant to me posting on a forum. And some kid who seems to have no concept on fullstops, posts absolute rubbish and has no concept of international cricket, unless it is "India is da bezt!!!!" is not going to stop me from posting. Come back when you can actually type proper English, actually have a proper well formed argument and are willing to post with an open mind. Until then, give it all a rest. We're all fed up of little trolls like you who just post absolute dross (I know I am wasting my time in trying to get through that skull of yours but hey, might as well try!)

I guess you are right. you don't have a reason to be posting here. HE said it right, England is out of this thing. They should have contest for the 4th spot in rankings along with New Zealand, West Indies, and Bangladesh. Also, no one here cares if you don't like India being the best. The fact is a fact. A team is judged by their performance and the rankings. India shows that. IT IS THE BEST!!! I'll write it in bold again. INDIA IS THE BEST!!!. put it in your mind or write it down on a paper. If you still want to bring in England in this then just think about the 7 day ODI series against us at home. 5-0????? would have been 7-0 if attacks didn't take place in India. What didn't we do to England? Killed them in every aspects of cricket. You can never forget what Stuart Broad went through by 6 sixes. England has never won a big tournament in cricket when they created the game. Best of luck with your "England".

Last edited:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I guess you are right. you don't have a reason to be posting here. HE said it right, England is out of this thing. They should have contest for the 4th spot in rankings along with New Zealand, West Indies, and Bangladesh. Also, no one here cares if you don't like India being the best. The fact is a fact. A team is judged by their performance and the rankings. India shows that. IT IS THE BEST!!! I'll write it in bold again. INDIA IS THE BEST!!!. put it in your mind or write it down on a paper. If you still want to bring in England in this then just think about the 7 day ODI series against us at home. 5-0????? would have been 7-0 if attacks didn't take place in India. What didn't we do to England? Killed them in every aspects of cricket. You can never forget what Stuart Broad went through by 6 sixes. England has never won a big tournament in cricket when they created the game. Best of luck with your "England".

It was better when you stayed out of the Cricket Chat section. You are such an arrogant Indian fan. INDIA IS NOT THE BEST!!! I'll write it in bold again. INDIA IS NOT THE BEST!!! You give the rest of the Indian fans a bad name.

TumTum

International Cricketer
Lmao MSD :D

Let me type it in bold AND bigger for you:

Australia is the Best
Australia is the Best
Australia is the Best
Australia is the Best
Australia is the Best
Australia is the Best
Australia is the Best

You now have been convinced!

Robelinda

International Coach
I'm not sure any team is the best, but India arent the best of the bunch at tests, close though. All the top 5 seem like the can beat each other so its pretty even. When India can play as aggressive away from home it will be a better indication.

Highlander999

ICC President
It was better when you stayed out of the Cricket Chat section. You are such an arrogant Indian fan. INDIA IS NOT THE BEST!!! I'll write it in bold again. INDIA IS NOT THE BEST!!! You give the rest of the Indian fans a bad name.

Nah Shravi, not all of them, still think you're decent enough :p

Oh and MS Dhoni. I don't know why you decided to randomly start slagging England off when it was rahulkhush who mentioned them and I haven't even tried to admit England are the best. You are just such an angry child, it is unbelievable.

Last edited:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Competition for number 1 is far too tight. It really means nothing for the moment. Maybe in about 2-3 years time we'll see who really is the best. India, Australia and South Africa are the obvious ones. I don't consider Sri Lanka to be in the top tier. England could find themselves there if they can field the same XI two matches in a row. Their batting order is very strong but I can't help but feel their bowling is very weak now that Flintoff is gone.

Highlander999

ICC President
Competition for number 1 is far too tight. It really means nothing for the moment. Maybe in about 2-3 years time we'll see who really is the best. India, Australia and South Africa are the obvious ones. I don't consider Sri Lanka to be in the top tier. England could find themselves there if they can field the same XI two matches in a row. Their batting order is very strong but I can't help but feel their bowling is very weak now that Flintoff is gone.

Yeah it is definetly between Aus, SA and Ind at the moment. The thing is, India's batting line-up at the moment is amazing, I just wonder what it will look like when you guys lose Tendulkar, Dravid and Laxman. Those are 3 massive spots to fill. Plus your seam attack is very iffy. Khan is class, but Sreesanth is a bit unproven still and Sharma is very young. After that I'm struggling for names.

With England the problem is consistency. Then again if we actually look at test matches, the last test series we lost was back in the Windies, and that is a prime example of our inconsistency. Since then I think things have changed for the better (i.e. us winning the Ashes back) but there is still room for improvement. I think if England keep on building on their momentum and beat South Africa in this test series I think we can safely put them up their with Aus, SA and India.

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer

let me give you an advice. Stop being a suck up to other people. British took India over and ruled us for many years and now after we are free you are still doing the same thing, being their slave. If it wasn't because of people like you, we would have been freed way before 1947. And I will write what i want and i can assure that it won't be inappropriate. Also, you write this down somewhere too, INDIA IS THE BEST!!! I am not the one who is a disgrace to the indians, you are the one. if you got no facts to prove anything then don't do it. my earlier post was full of facts which proved my point. you are the one who is starting this arguement. Get a life instead of being people's pet.

Lmao MSD

Let me type it in bold AND bigger for you:

Australia is the Best
Australia is the Best
Australia is the Best
Australia is the Best
Australia is the Best
Australia is the Best
Australia is the Best

You now have been convinced!

uguhughugh... NOT! you wish Australia were the best. Thats why we all saw OZs crying across the country to get Gilchrist and Warne out of the retirement. We got back Dravid in t-20s but he was never retired. Australia team is a team that knows how to cheat thats it. Dhoni was going for a century and mitchell johnson came in front of him.you saw how the whole team got thrashed? that is what happens to Australians. You should also remember this, INDIA IS THE BEST!!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Will not even bother responding to that :laugh. I suggest everyone else to do the same.

OffCutters

International Coach
let me give you an advice. Stop being a suck up to other people. British took India over and ruled us for many years and now after we are free you are still doing the same thing, being their slave. If it wasn't because of people like you, we would have been freed way before 1947. And I will write what i want and i can assure that it won't be inappropriate. Also, you write this down somewhere too, INDIA IS THE BEST!!! I am not the one who is a disgrace to the indians, you are the one. if you got no facts to prove anything then don't do it. my earlier post was full of facts which proved my point. you are the one who is starting this arguement. Get a life instead of being people's pet.

uguhughugh... NOT! you wish Australia were the best. Thats why we all saw OZs crying across the country to get Gilchrist and Warne out of the retirement. We got back Dravid in t-20s but he was never retired. Australia team is a team that knows how to cheat thats it. Dhoni was going for a century and mitchell johnson came in front of him.you saw how the whole team got thrashed? that is what happens to Australians. You should also remember this, INDIA IS THE BEST!!

Dont you think you`re abit up yourself? India is no-where near South Africa, who should be No.1. India`s a decent side but they dont have the makings to be No.1 yet. Oh and...its strange that only Indian fans (not all) think we cheat..

Oh and, ever heard of 'modesty'? India get No.1 for a short period of time, and you think their great...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread