Scoring System Explained

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
No KX,actually Boy is asking about Bonus players which We do select besides Captain.
You get around 20% of extra points.
Means If your bonus player scored 100 points then You would receive 120.:)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
The explanation of the bonus system is clearly written in the first post. And think you get 20 points bonus if someone has scored between 80 and 100 runs.:

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38031

Bonus system:
* A fifty or a 3 wicket haul = 10 points
* 75 runs or a 4 wicket haul = 20 points
* A century or a 5 wicket haul = 30 points

gimmethebat

School Cricketer
gimmethebat

This is my first time on this site so forgive me if I appear thick.Exactly how do the bonus players score their points (I know it says it doesn't work,but could someone explain anyway),and my captain is Jimmy Anderson;if he gets a duck,does he score -60 because he's captain,or 0 because he's a bowler.And can you have your captain as a bonus player ? Cheers.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
This is my first time on this site so forgive me if I appear thick.Exactly how do the bonus players score their points (I know it says it doesn't work,but could someone explain anyway),and my captain is Jimmy Anderson;if he gets a duck,does he score -60 because he's captain,or 0 because he's a bowler.And can you have your captain as a bonus player ? Cheers.
He will have 0 because he is a bowler...and you can't have captain as a bonus player...

zub2005

International Coach
if i have someone as a batsman will he get points for his bowling effort.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
yes it would, and if the bowlers scores runs, that counts too

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think the maiden in a T20 is implemented by some of the scorers and not others at the moment. The man of the match already gets enough points as it is, and hattricks are so rare that there's not much point in awarding points for it. As well as that, points for three wickets is quite a lot anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread