Scottish Pride (Rugby 08)

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
:crying:crying:crying

Are you rubbish at conversions or something? Anyway, this has been a great story and if England don't win the world cup it will be an even better one! :p

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
:crying:crying:crying

Are you rubbish at conversions or something? Anyway, this has been a great story and if England don't win the world cup it will be an even better one! :p

No, conversions are my forte! It's drop goals and penalties where I fall short but in that game, I converted a try and scored a penalty. So it's not any missed chances that lost me that match.

I will write what happened in the semi finals and final tomorrow - just a round up, not a match report.

Then I will do one or two Autumn internationals for the Scots homecoming. So the story isn't finished yet!

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
You were always going to lose to Ireand, O'Gara kicks like a machine, unlucky Lee but glad to see it's still going. Hopefully England win to shove it up the jocks :p

tonka998

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
OHHH! What a heartbreaker! Good pres as usual! :)

And, by the way, Ireland nearly lost to Georgia in the RWC, so i think im right!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You were always going to lose to Ireand, O'Gara kicks like a machine, unlucky Lee but glad to see it's still going. Hopefully England win to shove it up the jocks :p

OHHH! What a heartbreaker! Good pres as usual! :)

And, by the way, Ireland nearly lost to Georgia in the RWC, so i think im right!

Thanks for your comments. Joe, you were right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

rwc-2007.gif

RUGBY WORLD CUP COMPLETED

ENGLAND RECROWNED CHAMPIONS AT RUGBY WORLD CUP 2007

England have won the Rugby World Cup 2007 to retain the crown they won in 2003.

_39738477_johhnorwc03getty.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCOTLAND ANNOUNCE HOME INTERNATIONALS

Scotland will play two internationals at Murrayfield after their World Cup campaign.

FIXTURES

SCOTLAND vs ENGLAND
SCOTLAND vs NEW ZEALAND

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOTH GAMES ARE LIVE ON PLANETCRICKET.NET

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread