Second Round- Argentina vs Mexico

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Discussion on the Second Round Knockout Match between Argentina and Mexico on June 24th,2000(GMT+1).

Last edited:
Argentina should win this one as they have been one of the form teams in the tournament. But wouldn't write off Mexico as they have been known to cause upsets.

Argentina for sure.........Mexiko could'nt even beat Angola and I doubt they will pose any threat to Argentina, who are in excellent form atm.

You never know in football, and on a given day anything can happen. Argentina are clear favourites on paper, but the Mexicans are capable of playing with the big teams.

As people have said anything can happan in football, i thought Mexico played quite well against Portugal yesterday and were unlucky to lose.

I am favouring Argentina to get through, although Mexico can beat big countries.

Should be an easy victory for the Argentines. Would be a massive shock if Mexico won.

Doesn't look very easy! 1-1 after 70 minutes both goals in the first 10 minutes.
Anything could happen here.

What a good game this has been, end-to-end stuff from the first minute to the last. I hope it goes to penalties.

Messi's goal should have stood.

Yeah, Messi's goal wasn't offside but how on earth was Heinze not sent off, it was the clearest sending off the ref will ever see.

GOAL! mexico need something special now :( cmon u mexicans!

Users who are viewing this thread