Semi Final 1: Pakistan vs South Africa

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
My heart says Pakistan but my mind says South Africa. I may have multiple organ failure due this match lols. Anyways Pakistan have a lethal bowling attack. They have to bat first and post over 160 to win. If South Africa Bat first and score over 130 Pakistan's fragile batting will not be able to sustain the pressure of SA's dynamic bowling and brilliant fielding. For the time being I will Pray :upray. Come on boys bring some good news home

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
SA batting of late has been a bit below par with scores of 130ish. If they do that again, Pakistan are in with a real shot of causing an upset if Afridi and Razzaq have one of those days.

I would say both teams bowling will deliver so I expect another low scoring affair of around 140.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Assuming Pakistan remain unchanged:

Umar Gul 4 overs for 20
Aamer 3 overs for 20
Abdul Razzaq 4 overs for 30
Afridi 4 overs for 25
Ajmal 4 overs for 22
Malik / Fawad 1 over for 10

^^ Plan to limit SA to 127 :p

And that is a little realistic going on previous games... now if Umar Gul or Ajmal or Afridi has another amazing spell and gives away only 10 runs in their 4 overs then well, we're easily on top.

I don't think Pakistan need to worry about their bowling - its the batting. If Pakistan can bat first and score 150, the game is ours for the taking.

P

pcfan123

Assuming Pakistan remain unchanged:

Umar Gul 4 overs for 20
Aamer 3 overs for 20
Abdul Razzaq 4 overs for 30
Afridi 4 overs for 25
Ajmal 4 overs for 22
Malik / Fawad 1 over for 10

^^ Plan to limit SA to 127 :p

And that is a little realistic going on previous games... now if Umar Gul or Ajmal or Afridi has another amazing spell and gives away only 10 runs in their 4 overs then well, we're easily on top.

I don't think Pakistan need to worry about their bowling - its the batting. If Pakistan can bat first and score 150, the game is ours for the taking.

if SA bat first they win, they will easily post over 150 and PAK batting will choke besides maybe 1 guy

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Match will be a cracker,form favors SA buy stats favor Pakistan because the almost every time went into the finals when they qualify for semis.
Present situation Pakistan is very strong then SA in their bowling department,batting is still need improvement.If Pakistan batting hopefully will not stumbled then Pakistan will be the favorite for sure.

Arunava

Club Captain
I wanted this, it would have been nightmare, if it was Sri Lanka instead of Pakistan. I'll take Pakistan anyday :D
Sorry to say but Bye Bye Pakistan :D

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
^I think we should be careful when bragging before a match. Some English fans bragged about their team's destined win against netherland and we all know what happened from then on. Look before you leap pal

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
I hope Pakistan win otherwise we are going to get a total IPL love-in if South Africa win.

King Cricket

International Coach
Hmm...it will be a great match. And I want Pakistan to win. If they win this, and then go on to win the Cup- then at least the Cup will remain in the sub-continent. And that will be a good thing. ;) Though you can never under estimate the Saffas, now that India is out, they are the favorities to win this tournament. Arguably the strongest T-20 team right now. My mind says South Africa, but my heart says Pakistan. :p

stefan

International Coach
If both teams play to their potential SA will win. We are stronger side but this is a semi final and once of matches are different. Hopefully the boys will be up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread