Semi Final 2- Kenya vs South Africa @ Brisbane - Knockout Tournament

R

Rangeela

Match: Kenya vs South Africa

Venue: Brisbane

Pitch: Dusty

Toss: South Africa

hey Kar_ind,

We meet again in semis, only diffrence is that we both are playing for diffrent teams this time.....Good Luck

Yeah! but i can't match with your performance. Let's hope a good semi is on.

Well i think Kenya first time going to win any big tournament looks pretty unrealistic but what anyone can do(except Rangeela :) ).

SAF: Since the pitch is very good to bat on, we would like to bat first.

Odumbe: we are not too worried about fielding first. We have Onyango who is in a great form and should be able to take early wickets to put pressure on South Africa. Our batting lineup will be the same from the last time. no changes at all. looks like it is going to be a good game.

It was an incredible innings played by the South Africans. They went after the bowling since the first ball bowled. The score passed 50 in the 2 over, & 170 at the end of the 10th over. Due to the fast outfield the runs came very quickly. In the end they ended up with a defendable (not against rangeela) total of 305.

Odumbe: we certainly didnt do a good job fielding and bowling. The bowlers weren't able to find the right line and length throughout the inning and in returns south africa posted a huge total to chase. well 306 is a huge total, but we have good batting lineup and I am sure we will able to defend the total. The biggest task for us is going to first 10 overs of the game.

Game file received. Kenya will start the inning today
thx

Users who are viewing this thread