1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well I feel it will be a close contest

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I am frankly quite worried about our bowling. I just hope we don't see an upset tomorrow. Its very likely with us. We already suffered once in 2007 against Bangladesh in a 50 over format. This is a T20 format, where upsets are even more likely.

Hope our bowlers fire tomorrow and our batting clicks bigger than expected. Some fireworks from Yuvraj is needed to boost us

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Difficult but still more then possible for Afghanistan to beat India. I hope Afghanistan will play with some plan and will not try to hit every ball out of the ground. They should play safely against Ashwin and if they will keep wickets in hand they can score against Indian bowling.
India should bowl first and I guess this will be the safest way to play with such bowling lineup.
I hope we'll see a close match if not an upset.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
India should bowl first and I guess this will be the safest way to play with such bowling lineup.

Bang on! I feel that our bowling is very weak and should always try to bowl first. Even though I am not worried about tomorrow because our bowling is weak but not even that weak that we can't even handle Afghanistan. I am talking regarding the big teams.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Really excited for both the games today. Obviously, I would love India to win their game comprehensively. But, I want to watch Shahzad bat. He's one of those exciting talents.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
If Afghanistan bat second after restricting India to a reasonable total and then they handle Ashwin well,they might win it :p But i feel if India bat first,they will atleast get 200

Last edited:

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I hope I won't make a joke of myself after staking almost 150k on India. If Indians lose, I'll kill 'em all! :lol

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Considering his just about average run of form right now, such a feeling won't be weird at the moment! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread