Requests Accepted Shalin's Graphics Thread(Back to GFX after long time)

shalin_hitter

Club Cricketer
The ones I shall be making here shall be from scratch .
Here is Ronaldo Wallie:
2enulpw.jpg

My second Wallie i.e Ajantha Mendis
1sm5mp.jpg

Fifa Worldcup 2010:
2e65xcn.jpg

Real Footballers wallie :
534dig.jpg

Ronaldo Wallie 2:
j5xhj6.jpg

Zaheer Khan Wallie:
2n24oqx.jpg

V2:
2d7fp8x.jpg

Last edited:

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good wally for a starter. But it seems low quailty and the render cuts off suddenly. And lol everyone makes their GFX from scratch.(well from who i know... unless they rip) But good start anyway.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
No, that isn't the case, now and earlier, i said to him to make graphics from scratch and not from the ava software. It got a bit wild, but i'm sorry if that hurts you mate

Good luck and yeah! i like the star! :D..

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Avatar software, see the avatar he uses, the old thread was a big hit, and after that i said to him to start making the big Thing, graphics, from a tool like photoshop.. he would really go competitive and go really up..

:D But cool, looking at the wally it shows he looks like a quick learner, the brushes are already behind the render, colours are better, and remembering it's his first artwork, it's a good start, hoping he'll really be a great graphics maker in the coming times..

KIU!..:D..

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Good start mate. :)

The 'Ronaldo' text is great.The brushes are also good.

On the downside,the other text is bad.The backgorund needs more to it.Render should be placed a bit down.Add some render effects

Overall : 6/10

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Here's my second wallie:
1sm5mp.jpg

And KBC I should thank you for inspiring me to make something by my self

I actually like the idea, but don't worry about the execution, you don't learn all things in a day! Keep practicing! The much you do, the much you gain!

The vector brush and colour scheme is looking very masterful for a starter in forum graphics, :) Don't worry about the vectoring of the render, once you know "what to do when" and "what to do to make them look the best when they're used", hope you get it! :) :p

Truly, don't ever worry of not getting something like "effects", etc;

Read tutorials IF Required, yes, if required, but my point always stays at learning the basics of photoshop, not just the tools, but techniques and gaining the complete and pure knowledge of photoshop........

KIU mate! Since, not quoting the others, I would like to say that, I saw the last two cristiano ronaldo wallpapers and there's a massive improvement, especially in the last one, blending is really nice! :) And, as i said earlier, you will learn a lot, like the covering of the square edges of the ronaldo render, See? Other than his face, his body part is taken as a square or cut as a square, and you'll soon be learning how to cover that..

Other than that, good work! Not a bad start at all! :)

KIU!....

Pranav

ICC Board Member
wow!

This is your best till date. Man thats really great. I really like those dots behind Zaheer. It would be just awesome if you remove the text 'Inda & Royal Challengers'.

Overall : 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread