Shameless

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This show is just brilliant. Have watched it since the first series in 2004 and have followed it ever since. It's one of those programs where there are no scripted jokes or cheesy one liners but is just hilarious at some times. Anybody else here seen it? Thought it'd be appropriate to start a thread on it seeing as how Series 4 finished last night.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
I like Shameless. It's good for a laugh and is great to watch. I too watched it from 2004 onwards, and it's just brilliant. Nice one in starting this thread.

skinnywicket

Club Cricketer
shameless is one of the best shows we get here in australia..shame its on a network here that not everyone watches though..for some reason i seem to relate to it alot better than most of the american crap that floods our tv stations..although shameless probably aint the greatest tourism promo for its country it makes me still want to go there..lol..besides some of the chicks on that show are giggity giggity

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Why were they celebrating before the bride had even arrived? Weird ending but immensely funny show. Only started watching it last year but it is a brilliant show!

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
First you must feel Kitty's wrath, and then tell me more about this show. :p

Attachments

• newthreadmh0.gif
    newthreadmh0.gif
    36.9 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread