Shan111's BLIC AI Patch V2 released!

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i dont have Brian Lara but i tried it at my friends house(because i told him about PC) and im having the same problem as apoorv. :clap on your first patch:hpraise

shan111

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i dont have Brian Lara but i tried it at my friends house(because i told him about PC) and im having the same problem as apoorv. :clap on your first patch:hpraise

Thanks. But what were the results?

vasu77

School Cricketer
i will test it and see i just got the game couple of days ago I have a question though how can one play a two player game like human vs human offline, i jut want to play with my family memebrs do we need to have two keyboards and two mouses please let mek now.

gookskie

School Cricketer
can anyone make like a program that hacks into the xbox 360 disk and then you can fix the game and put all the pachtes into it.
i dont know how to becuase im only 13

shan111

Club Captain
BLIC patch version2 released. Download it from first page.

vibhavdikshit

Club Cricketer
shan what are the features of ur patch version 2..and it is applicable for 20 over matches or not.....? bcoz 50 over matches are very time consuming........and can u make other good patches lke face pack,kits,stadiu graphics and tv over relay for this game.......

and want to know that what is the difference b/w balanced and realistic mode in this game,,,,,

shan111

Club Captain
No, I do not make graphics patch.
It's for 50 over & test matches but u can also use it for 20/20 match.

vibhavdikshit

Club Cricketer
what is the difference b/w balanced and realistic mode in this game,,,,,

shan in this game one is drawback,,,,,if i play in realistic mode then ending of fielding restriction .....AI does not change fields,,,,,according to shots...and AI DROPS lot of catches even aus also,can u remove these draw back plz reply...

shan111

Club Captain
what is the difference b/w balanced and realistic mode in this game,,,,,

shan in this game one is drawback,,,,,if i play in realistic mode then ending of fielding restriction .....AI does not change fields,,,,,according to shots...and AI DROPS lot of catches even aus also,can u remove these draw back plz reply...

The thing is that this games AI sucks. This might be the worst BLIC cricket game ever produced. It is worst than Cricket 2007. Despite BLIC 07's superb graphics and shot playing abilities as well as enjoyable bowling this game is severely crippled by the AI which is very hard coded and requires exe editing and reverse engineering technics to patch it. So currently no one I guess could fix any of the problems related to AI like problems u mentioned above.

vibhavdikshit

Club Cricketer
ok ..

but can u tell what is the difference b/w balanced and realistic mode in this game ??

vibhavdikshit

Club Cricketer
hi,
i have this game ,in it i obsereved that inspite of ending of feilding restrection AI(comp) does not change fielding according to bowler and even in realistic mode after ending of feilding restrection AI does not take more player outside the circle only two players stand outside the circle

any one noticed this ?? then plz give me any solution so that AI change the field according to bowler and situation..................

shan111

Club Captain
hi,
i have this game ,in it i obsereved that inspite of ending of feilding restrection AI(comp) does not change fielding according to bowler and even in realistic mode after ending of feilding restrection AI does not take more player outside the circle only two players stand outside the circle

any one noticed this ?? then plz give me any solution so that AI change the field according to bowler and situation..................

Look, I am telling u this game is a den of bugs (i mean it). Thats is why nobody plays this game. u r expereincing one of those bugs. So stop posting about bugs as there is no way to get rid of em.

shan111

Club Captain
I have both. LOL:p
I also made a patch for shot variation for C07 sometimes ago.

Users who are viewing this thread