Shane Warne Cricket for DOS/Win95.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Fourie

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

I recently bought shane warne cricket for my son. You know, the one released in 1997 for dos. But it didn't come with a manual. So I don't know what the controls are. He really wants to play the game.
So I was wondering if someone knows what the controls are and if they can post them here. I heard it's almost the same as Lara '96, if that helps. Thanks. :)

You've obviously thought that post through, and for that I give you credit. The excuse is simply brilliant. However, we can't do that on this forum. Do a search if your 'son' starts kicking off.

Culli is correct, we're not allowed to give out control advice as it helps those who steal games by downloading.

A simple search online should bring up some results :)

:laugh

You see I am more trusting and would say he is innocent of trying to do anything wrong/illegal here and just wants the information. Still isn't going to help him get the control keys mind you. I would recommend you read the rules Jack:

Forum Rules said:
11) Use your manual: This forum does not support piracy and anyone suspected of having an illegal copy will not receive any help. Please do not therefore post requests for any information that can easily be found in your manual as you will be automatically suspected of having an illegal version.

EDIT - LOL, same time, Simon :)

I understand. :(
But if anyone wants to sell the manual I'm willing to buy it.

I've given my advice above, i'm sure 5 minutes spent searching will bring up results.

You can go on any emulation site and find the controls. That's how I found out.

It's a silly policy, this game really isn't sold with a manual these days, you pull it from the bargain bin and I strongly doubt Codemasters receive any money for it. Plus, you end up encouraging piracy, because pirates love you unconditionally.

Why are you going after such an ancient game anyway? Get Brian Lara '99, it's a million times better.

wow, Where can i Buy BLC 99 from.
My CD is broken.
BLC 99 was the best in the series.

:D why don't he play Cricket 2007 or just play stick Cricket on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread