Shantanu's GFX -$$Sneijder and Robben sigs and icons$$**Request ON**

This is my best signature still now

6jinpe.jpg

:D

Pretty good sig. Not sure about the sudden change in colours, could be blended a little better.
The main text could be a little better.

8/10

Really nice manip. I like the colours but personally I would make the players less blured so they stand out more. But great work nevertheless

9/10

Nice siggy there Shan. Nice manip. Add text and the siggy will be alot better...The players on the left side are too blurred.

Overall-8/10

I really like that. I love the head in the circle BUT I think it would look better without the words texture.

I really love the idea. Fantastic. It's your best piece of work yet. All I can say is, brighten it up! Keep up the great work; you're getting there.

That is somthing of KBC standard, great Sig, IMO nothing needs to be changes. Reps coming your way.

Nice one. Like the use of the C4Ds. Although I don't like the ball on his shoulders. The text could be improved too. I like the stadium in the BG too.

Overall a nice sig. 9/10

Its pretty good. Not the best of yours I have seen. I do like the textures though and I personally love the text. The lighting just seems to be off for mine.

KUTGW mate.

wow I love the Bojan sig. The background looks good the way it trials off the render. Blends nicely but I dont like the top . Its to bright and I dont lie the text, I would move it closer to the render.

Nice render effects though 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread