Share your gameplay videos here

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
just made a bold leave on a ball going to leg, got struck on the pad, and Ross gives me out. I think "ok, i'm an idiot" and dont review. Then the ball tracking shows the
ball missing the stumps. What a game ^^
anyway it was better than Mark Stoneman review today

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Great video, does anyone else think the sound of the stumps when you bowl someone is not satisfying at all, sounds really bad!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Was jumping with joy, until I checked the close up replay. :noway

I say post the video in the "Bugs Thread". This is one of the best examples I've seen of the ball passing through the bat and should help big Ant folks figuring out the issue.

D

Deleted member 185125

I say post the video in the "Bugs Thread". This is one of the best examples I've seen of the ball passing through the bat and should help big Ant folks figuring out the issue.
I have already posted another one. I have been getting this bug frequently, but this was the most disappointing.

D

Deleted member 185125

Another chase by AI. This time target set 268 off 50 overs. Started with a promising opening partnership of above 50 and then an another English Collapse. Check out the video to find out more on the chase.

D

Deleted member 185125

How about some football action in between the cricket? :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
D

Deleted member 185125

After 2 disappointing ODI chase by AI, I decided to change match difficulty to Veteran along with few changes to gameplay modifiers. Results were surprising.

With the help of Jonny Bairstow's Century (130 off 101) England (AI) posted 279/7 off 40 overs in a weather affected match. Complete match will be uploaded soon. Meanwhile, check the below video for Bairstow's brilliant innings.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After 2 disappointing ODI chase by AI, I decided to change match difficulty to Veteran along with few changes to gameplay modifiers. Results were surprising.

With the help of Jonny Bairstow's Century (130 off 101) England (AI) posted 279/7 off 40 overs in a weather affected match. Complete match will be uploaded soon. Meanwhile, check the below video for Bairstow's brilliant innings.

You use the Fixed cameras for bowling? How does that work - how do you know when to pull the RS back as the bowler is about to reach the crease?

D

Deleted member 185125

You use the Fixed cameras for bowling? How does that work - how do you know when to pull the RS back as the bowler is about to reach the crease?
I follow the on screen indicator.
I still haven't got used to RS movement based on bowler's animation.

Users who are viewing this thread