Your previous experience in PCPL?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm a PCPL virgin, so please be gentle :p

This is my first time also. Never heard of cricket, don't like anybody here but still asked to co own a franchise? :p

Things didnt really worked out at all and I left the league, some reasons being I questioned the legitimacy of the simulations, constant bullying of the Amigos team by staff and other prominent members .

In all seriousness, I have never dipped into this forum before but I certainly hope the above is overblown and not really true. If integrity of simulations are in question, whole thing falls flat on its face and Staff bullying a team, really? This cannot be true, can it?

Whatever happened in the past, slate must surely be clean and let's look forward to having some fun. By fun I mean simulations fixed so Xplicit win every game (joking!)

Last edited:

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
I used to be part of a team called Slipperpool. I disappeared half way through the season so I still have no idea how we did in the tournament to this day...

Slipped Just Like Gerrard did you ??

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Started as a fresher in the first leg but fortunately or unfortunately, was bought for the highest rate in that auction (thanks to XX owners :) ) but I was a flop and the name Negi stuck to me thanks to Yash :p ( Actual Negi was also bought for a high rate and during the time he was in Delhi Daredevils team and was a flop ). Was a good experience to me as I wanted to join in the previous season only but the mid season deadline was already over and I had to wait for the new season. My team ended up as Runners.

Then, in the second leg I improved a little bit compared to the first leg. ( Actual Negi at the time was in RCB and he improved too. What a co-incidence, huh ? ) But was happy that the team won the finals this time. :D

This will be the third leg and excited to be a part of it. From the looks of it, I predict this will be the best leg compared to other two as we have more active and fun members this time. Hopefully the team will gain something from me atleast this time ;)

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Started as a fresher in the first leg but fortunately or unfortunately, was bought for the highest rate in that auction (thanks to XX owners :) ) but I was a flop and the name Negi stuck to me thanks to Yash :p ( Actual Negi was also bought for a high rate and during the time he was in Delhi Daredevils team and was a flop ). Was a good experience to me as I wanted to join in the previous season only but the mid season deadline was already over and I had to wait for the new season. My team ended up as Runners.

Then, in the second leg I improved a little bit compared to the first leg. ( Actual Negi at the time was in RCB and he improved too. What a co-incidence, huh ? ) But was happy that the team won the finals this time. :D

This will be the third leg and excited to be a part of it. From the looks of it, I predict this will be the best leg compared to other two as we have more active and fun members this time. Hopefully the team will gain something from me atleast this time ;)
See Im a future predictor...

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

40M down the drain as Barry [Negi] doesn't do anything again ??

Users who are viewing this thread