Shevversworld Power Quarter Hour-The Return (Bi-Weekly)

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
I did say in my last post, that I will come on some now and then, but not every weekend or day, what I have done now is a bi-weekly show called the Shevversworld Power Quarter Hour, a 15 min show with some news of my life, the old comedy stuff and much more, I am doing this because Duff really miss?s me, not because that I feel bad on turning my back on you people. The show will be on for download each Saturday, which means every Friday night I will add it on the site (time diff in LA)

The show will represent some of my music that I have done, some awesome talking points, I will not accept any insults from anyone, and you have the right to criticize me, but do not insult me

In real life Shev aka Michael is doing wonderful, due to the fact that he hasn?t been on for a long time

REMEMBER Bi-WEEKLY SHOW FOR DOWNLOAD

afridi25

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
what i mean is why is it in the humour forum he is advertising his show

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Power Quarter Hour Show 1

The first ever Power Quarter Hour is up for download, for those who are going to download the show, I thankyou very much, it is cleary stated that this show is a bi-weekly show, so the next one will only be up for download in the next two weeks. It may not be as good as the podcast "Youth Cluster" you all enjoy but it's worth a try to listen to! Thankyou for all supporting me and hope you enjoy the show

"Also I would like to say that I want to run a challenge called the Survival of the funniest, you send in to me via using this address ; [email protected] your funniest 30 sec comedy joke, I will add it to the show, and you as the public decide on who stays and who goes by voting for that person, so if you are interested don't hesitate, please contact me and send in your own comedy clip you made up!!!!!!!!"

Attachments

• Power Quarter Hour 1.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 15

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
LOL, I gotta say Shev that was damn funny. Good stuff about the Vice President mate. :D

Hahaha Shev, you go you beauty! Hahahaha. :D
LOL, that was a hilarious show. Hahaha. :D
James Sharpe, yeah I remember him! :D
Funny funny stuff! :D

Last edited:

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hey guys c'mon show your support to me, lol download the show

anyway:Deutschland Sie brillante Fu?ballmannschaft

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Fantastic stuff Shev, you know JJ3 is your biggest fan! Well....I don't mean literally, oh wait, in some ways yes, oh hell, better end this post.

Users who are viewing this thread